Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Lv350 Masinios Materials Location & Recipe + Challenge mode & Unique Raid

@Kanna
I have info about the new Mashinos rapier effect.

Sharpening buff can proc with every hit and every line of attack. If you have Blessing extra lines, the blessing line is able to proc the Sharpening buff too.

The special effect ‘Sharpening buff stacks’ will NOT disappear if you do not use a normal attack. If you use a basic attack, all stacks will disappear and you will start stacking again.

There is NO cooldown on the stacking effect, and no cooldown on the proc.

The duration of each stack is 10 seconds (even if the description mentions 5s), and all your stacks will refresh in duration if you keep stacking.

Currently, it will give +240 critical attack damage with 5 stacks (seems it skips the first stack!? It should be +300). Also, the first stack will be numbered ‘0’, so maybe this is the error.

Some in-game images, it does not have a shiny effect

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/11/14/bbs/i13803526001.jpg

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/11/14/bbs/i13844752111.jpg

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/11/14/bbs/i16092558788.jpg

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/11/14/bbs/i15915521372.jpg

3 Likes

Really impressive job!! So well organized, thank you!

Can someone explain to me why some of these weapons are better than orange HG ones since they both give the same attack value. I can see most are better because they give passives or +1 skill level, but the staff for example seems pretty similar to HG staff (i dont know how much status you can get in HG gear though)

1 Like

Thanks.

@c2gaming.seetoo
@dogos

The weapons are not better than HG ones, just an alternative without Randomness. Unidentified weapons drop on all maps, and have a higher chance to drop inside HG maps. If you appraise the items, they will receive a random amount of options, and random values for those options:

Note: stats = options
Shields have 3 sockets (count as weapon).

Options (stats):
List of stats is similar to Cards.

Red (can only be rolled on weapons)
Physical damage
Critical Damage
Magic Attack Power
Magic amplification
Elemental Attack Damage (Any element)
Bonus damage vs armour (Ghost, Cloth, Leather, Plate)
Bonus damage vs race (insect type, mutant type, …)
Bonus damage vs size (small, medium, large)

Green
Stat (STR, CON, DEX, INT, SPR)

Blue (can only be rolled on armour)
Physical Defense
Magical Defense
Critical resistance
Elemental Resistance (Any element)
Resistance vs attack type (strike, slash, pierce, …)

Purple
Hp
Hp Recovery
Sp
Sp Recovery
Crit rate
Block
Block penetration
Accuracy
Evasion
Stamina
Looting chance (drop bonus)

You cannot get the same option twice (for example, +15 DEX and another +25 DEX on the same item is impossible).

You can get any random appraisal roll, I have seen a single item get ‘3 green stats’ and get as high as +70 STR, +50 CON, +53 DEX.

Higher level appraiser skill = more chance to get more amount of options (not a higher value on the roll).

Example, compare robe on the left to robe on the right.
Left robe: bad luck, just rolled one ‘blue defensive option’. (+15 dark property resistance)
Right robe: rolled ‘3 green stats’ (30 SPR, 30 STR, 26 INT) and ‘1 blue option’ (+28 lightning property resistance). Better item, will sell for more.

For example, if you are really lucky, you could go all-stats character if you manage to get 4-5x ‘green stat options’ on your items during appraisal. Or have a full set of gear with each piece giving +drop chance (purple option) on your farming character. Another example, on Physical characters, if you get appraisal on a single item and get +STR, +CON, +DEX, +crit rate, …, you will be strong.

You can reroll your statvalue at the blacksmith, you must give him Dust/Powder. The ‘colours’ of the options will not change, but it might change into another option of that colour, or it could stay the same option but have a different ‘value’.

You canNOT reroll the amount of options. The amount of options is determined during the Appraisal. Try to get 6 options on 2 handed weapons, and 4 options on all other equips.

Some examples.

Example1
Original item: 3 red options, 2 green options.
REROLL at blacksmith
=> 3 red options, 2 green options.

Example2
Original item: +70DEX (green), +50STR (green), +Loot chance (purple)
REROLL
=> +34 INT (green), +19 STR (green), +15 Block (purple)

Example3
A 2 Handed spear with a lot of options (6 options)

+71 CON
+80 dark property attack
+13 SP recovery
+20 evasion
+38 SPR
+1157 HP

http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/11/14/bbs/i15048753449.png

7 Likes

good job man XD what a good thread than ever :haha: i can’t umagine about try and manage all this infomations XD thanks

one question: can old HG equip be dissemble to dust ? like 270/315 HG stuff ?

@greyhiem did they have revealed list of available options on gear for each category (red/green/etc)?
I’m interested what each can give.

Thanks~
Do you know if it will do the extra lines or just the 5 hits?
If it procs with each line and the 5 hits procs each line too, that would be pretty strong.

edited for better visibility. ’

@Kanna Don’t know about this yet, have not seen video tests on it. Yes, it would be nice for auto-attack based swordies.

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s like Shark Cutter effect ( https://tos.neet.tv/items/103110 ) and if I remember correctly it didn’t proc any extra lines, it unleashed the 5-hits at the same time only… but I could be wrong, it’s been a long time since I used one, if anyone still has it, it could be worth testing again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One handed rod… does not give INT.

Man… wtf…

Well, these items aren’t the only ones you can get. The randomized stat items are an alternative if you don’t like the crafted ones.

That makes sense. It’s too bad Swordsman auto attacking build is lacking compared to the other three classes.

I don’t know this. Most old items get the prefix (OLD) in front, I don’t know if it will affect their disassemble.

Nice, now I know what thread to follow.

Ok, this is where I get confused. This new stat rerolling thing is for new gear only? It has a specific pool of items that can carry these stats. That excludes HG exclusive gear. For example, my current 270 HG plate chest can’t avail this feature. Is that right?

1 Like

No, all gear will be reworked to be able to get this feature of '‘random options after appraisal’.
Note: all gear = the gear which currently only drop at Hunting grounds in iToS server.
So you can appraise level 75 items to get random options.
Can appraise level 120 items to get random options.
Can appraise level 170 items, …
Until the current equipment level, level 350.

The ‘normal’ gear such as Cafrisun set, will not change.
If you still have old HG items, they will be named OLD + name of item. Their stats will not change.

2 Likes

So can I stockpile ??? HG gear now and reroll them for random stats later when the patch hits or will they still only get random number of sockets only?

I don’t think it will be possible because they will be changed into ‘OLD items’ (random sockets after appraisal).

1 Like

I suppose I can just stock pile stuff to disassemble. Unless you can’t disassemble “OLD items”. Can you?

I don’t know if old items can be disassembled.
After patch blue items are easy to drop, you will easily get white dust by disassembling those items. Red dust will be a bit more rare to get (need to drop red/orange equips and disassemble it). However you just need 30x red dust per item.

Wut? I just thought it was a genius (that is high praise for IMC) move to get rid/make use of failed HG attempts at socketing.

1 Like

Was the mats available along with the new Content in ktos or The mats Came along with the new Class in ktos?