Tree of Savior Forum

IMC silently cancelling the Gear Grind Weekends to release P2W boxes

Is that why you didn’t bother?
So more people would buy those boxes?
Because it certainly looks like that.
Still no official news post about the Gear Grind Weekends which was a HUGE DEAL for many players…

All we got was one little forum post in a thread saying it was cancelled, how is that appropriate?
Even yesterday I saw a shout asking about the weekend event, so many players are still clueless yet there is NO communication, NO compensation.
Instead of fixing the event or giving us a similar event for compensation, you release these boxes for TP that include stuff like:

• [Lv 380] Stage 8 Transcendence Voucher x1

This can’t be a coincidence at this point. Please show us the results of the 2018 Census, did people vote for this?
PLEASE STOP THIS, COMMUNICATE WITH US.
I’m sorry but I’m just furious now…

14 Likes

Yeh looks like they wont run that event back now, considering they have released these more shitty TP items rather than fixing what players are asking to be fixed

Honestly I already gave up hope of the event. What triggers me is that people like me who lost potential and blessed gems are not compensated properly, some even losing their equipment in the process because they transcend a 0 potential item during the poorly planned event.

So instead of proper compensation of lost potential/blessed gems/items that disappeared, they came up with this crap.

[Lv 380] Stage 8 Transcendence Voucher x1

it turns out that this only works on - Unique Support Weapon Box x1 from the first package according to ktos package. Same with the t5. Not that i support this practice or anything

Mixed info about this now so not sure

hello mister person, what does Unique Support Weapon Box x1 gives us? Asio? Wastrel? Masinios?
is that tradeable?
if its not tradeable I think I’d be ok with it
I’d prob buy it as well :x

These

Most likely untradable primus

Note that a +11 velcoffer t10 > +21 t10 primus . This does not count the ichor. Ichor should heavily push into velcoffer due to wastrel/asio ichor

1 Like

P2W IMC :slight_smile:
I still didn’t get mine item back after item discard while equipping gem AT 15 Jan 2019

AND NOW NOTHING BACK
@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Pay to win EZ way hahaha

except that minmaxing on a game where even primus +11 trans 5-8 is overkill for the highest level of content isn’t really that much of a deal, is it? :stuck_out_tongue:
lets all be honest here we’ve all seen a T10 +16 wep on the market selling for 1/2 or 1/3 of the price of a +0 velcoffer at some point

I dont support this pay2win at all, but its not a big deal when people are going to roll +30 velcoffer weapons with the diamond packages + mult accounts

the weapon from this newyear thing seems like its a primus-y thing, plus the +11 and trans-8 thingies can only be used in them.
Which probably means not as “P2W” as many ppl are implying, more like a “pay to start”
as in, buy this to gear your new alt :vampire:

Pretty much. What people should be worried about is the diamonds.

+16 nowadays aren’t really that much different, except shinny.

I believe the difference is 725 attack, same across all 1H and 2H weapons. This is based on tos.guru. If I am wrong, then it’s because that site is wrong.

And I think +11 T8 is enough for all end-game PvE content. If you wanna PvP, you gotta beat the AFK farmers’ 15mil per day silver marathon. I gave up already.

So, for me, aiming +11 is far cheaper and makes me less stressed.

Also, please stop throwing out false information out of random memory.

Primus probably with bad stats hahaahah

yah, this is bundle promo not gonna sit well with some the fan-base
especially that 500TP with the diamond anvil…

While i ask them to end this enhancement system, now they bring pay to win boxes with tons of anvils and blessed gems ahahahah tos is doomed

people need to chill out…

its not like whales are not miles and miles away from the “standard” playerbase anyway…

like one week ago this guy on reddit posted opening 100 demon cubes at once… yeah :smiley:

1 Like

Of course it is p2w. Why would they combine the weapon package with 3 Diamond anvils. New players have no use for Diamond anvils. Veterans have minimal use for the weapons, they only care about the 3 DA. Why would they even sell two separate packages yet the trans8 only works with the weapon from the 198tp bundle. Why even buy each bundle individually when you can get both for the same price plus 3 Diamond anvils. New players can just sell off DA services if they don’t need them. Whales can just buy the packages and use the DAs across their alt account or even make new ones and take advantage of the blacksmith DLC too while at that.

The p2w had always been about the diamond anvils. Everything else was just a nice bonus. Don’t forget IMC makes this all more accessible for whales because the 198tp bundle comes with a token. Instead of spending 99tp + $10 for a diamond anvil, you can now spend 556tp + $10(new alt account, blacksmith package) for 4 Diamond anvils.

What’s most ■■■■■■ up about all this is their pricing. The intentional 556 tp which is a mere 21 tp more than how much the 500 tp bundle can get you that you have to get an additional 100 tp (500 + 30 + 5). And IMC knows they can milk that extra 100 tp.

Tree of Savior takes one step forward, and two steps back.
and never going anywhere

4 Likes