Tree of Savior Forum

IMC silently cancelling the Gear Grind Weekends to release P2W boxes

Yes once per team. Now how many accounts do they have?

anvils are team bound meaning you cannot sell or transfer them to other teams…

An untrans weapon is tradable. You don’t trade the anvil you trade the weapon.

sure if you someone wants to do that he can go on

he would need tons of high end weapons for it to be worthwhile tho, as even a diamond anvil can easily fail due to RNG and you still lose one potential with each fail

so you need money, time and RNG no your side

if someone wants to really 70 € for 3 anvils, create new teams, trade, and hope for RNG and provide weapons for himself

yeah sure LOL go on i coudlnt care less tbh

It was perfectly done during the previous DA inflow

yeah sure LOL go on i coudlnt care less tbh

Then why are you talking about it?

That’s… a lot o money… ouch… >.< So many bills I would pay with it… :disappointed_relieved:

People go though ALL that work just to enhance a weapon? Ugh, more than one account, exchange between the two, exchange back… egads… I’m too lazy to be a whale… :rofl:

1 Like

Bong is dumb. We’ll see soon anyways

i am pretty sure the +5 is locked to the support weapon and the +8 is usable on everything, because it wouldnt make any sense to have 2 vouchers one +5 and one +8 working on the same weapon

not to mention the +5 one is literally called “support weapon voucher” while the +8 one is just called voucher

https://tos.neet.tv/items/641825

Unique Support Weapon +11 Enhancement Voucher
Increases the enhancement level of a [Wake Up] weapon to +11. Requires a [Wake Up] weapon to use. Cannot be used on [Wake Up] weapons of enhancement +11 or above.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/641826

Unique Support Weapon +5 Transcendence Voucher
Increases the transcendence stage a [Wake Up] weapon to 5. Requires a [Wake Up] weapon to use. Cannot be used on [Wake Up] weapons of transcendence stage 5 or above.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/643033

[Lv. 380] Stage 8 Transcendence Scroll
Increases the transcendence stage of equipment of level 380 or below to 8. It can only be used on items at the transcendence stage between 0 to 7. Right-click the scroll and select the item you want to transcend to use.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/641824

Unique Support Weapon Box
Use to obtain a [Wake Up] weapon of your choice.

same as in kTOS

1 Like

Here’s my speculation, Wake Up All-in-One Package includes the Wake Up Enhancement Package, which is set at max 1 per team. I’m betting my left ball that you can purchase and activate both packages.

Welp now that the patch is out those scrolls do work on ANY 380 or lower equipment. IMC selling t8… and i was wrong about it onyl being on unique untradable before.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/643033

Heard something funny about how buying the special packs from the latest patch does not give PP points even though they said it would. Sasuga IMC, bugs even after extended maintenance.

Also, T8 scroll works on anything.

1 Like

It’s a pretty clever strategy if you ask me. This maintenance shows how cunning IMC is:

1 - Bring back Popo Shop in order keep people logged in ToS to ensure high steam charts value for people worried about population.

2 - Get the opportunity to get some money out of it of course: not only you can now buy popo points with TP, but they also included a Costume Box for a value inaccessible (15000) by normal means (you can only get 480 points per day, and that’s if you keep your character logged constantly - in 30 days that gives 14400 points, and we lost a portion of the first day with the maintenance, so the max amount is even less… this considering you will let your char online all the time, which is crazy)

3 - Reduce raid costs to instigate people to actually do the game content to keep possible newcomers/returnees in the game.

4 - Finally, bring vouchers of insta-enhancement/transcedence and diamond anvils for exorbitant prices to milk as much as possible while also luring the people who were upset about the Gear Grind events. You can always get a insta-T8, so don’t worry about blesseds you were going to save with the discounts!

Eventually, they realized they already have a stable population number and they can further implement cash stuff to increase their income without drawbacks. They also know their engine can’t handle a lot of players so increasing the population shouldn’t be a priority (at least for now). So as long as their income is satisfactory, they can allow themselves to avoid some issues and complaints no problem.

4 Likes

you give them way… WAY too much credit

I tried to be a bit sarcastic in my first phrase. I’m not giving them credit, because it’s not clever nor cunning, it’s just obvious. From their perspective it works really well. They keep releasing some big update each trimester or so and the population keeps swaying up and down but most of the time in a range between 1k - 2k and that’s more than enough. It’s just first day and I’ve already seen people shouting the new TP items and quite a few people farming popo points afk. Every time the population bursts from an update release the game can’t handle it. People eventually leave but their dedicated player-base will be there. So they don’t really have to worry. The Power of Goddess/Gear Grind event was just cancelled and it will stay like this, despite a lot of complaints. Meanwhile they keep getting a lot of money. Why should they care about some “minor issues”?

1 Like

So you mean using real money to get a free +11 trans 8 weapon is ok? Jesus i only have +11 trans 6 weapon and i have spent more than 500 hours into the games, maybe i did something wrong or this is just another korean mmo we are talking about and you love it.

500 hours
+11 trans 6

jesus what kind of players do we have in this game

it’s ok to be slow, but you are like the slowest person I ever heard off, I know one guy that joined the game 10 days ago capped and is working towards that goal already without any issue. YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION, NOT THE RULE.

PLAY THE GAME IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

Oh look i don’t reach the soft cap that mean i know nothing about the game. Here is one thing that i know about it, endless grinding and daily chore with autistic weebs player. If you enjoy that brainless stuff, sure buddy but don’t even tell me how to play this game. Get a good gears for what, so you can did the samething over and over again but faster now? Good thing indeed.

A Wiseman…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.