Tree of Savior Forum

IMC reopening Telsiai to bots

Can’t IMC just open another SEA server?? They are gonna be forced to soon because both Varena and Telsiai will be corrupted with Commander Load fail…

Even before Varena, during early access, Telsiai was already facing ridiculous pings, instance excess counts, dungeon search parties which takes hours. It got better when it was closed off for a while. Now these days Varena saviors are flooding the forums with complains of lagging npcs & massive ques…

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against reopening up Telsiai, but at least fix the issues at Varena first, whats the point of opening up Telsiai & having two unplayable servers? :frowning:

Edit: And even closed off, our server is always in the red during peak hours, so don’t see the need to rush reopening it? T.T

1 Like

FUK NO. Please return my peace.

1 Like

Both servers are red all days all nights. Then IMC decides to sacrifice Telsiai instead of expand/increase servers. Then both Telsiai and Varena will be doomed. What a smart choice.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10226056
http://www.strawpoll.me/10226056

they fixing problem by doing more problem
too many people in varena? then let them go to telsiai
so many bot in varena? then let them go to telsiai
gold seller in varena? then let them go to telsiai
varena is so laggy? then let it happen to telsiai too
well play for IMC
11 out of 10

1 Like

DAMM it…telsiai is all peace n smooth now…now they wanna BOOM our server again…WTF???
:rage:

1 Like

like they not seriously about SEA server they fixed problem on Sea shitty very slow and then IMC playing PingPong on SEA server .

THE KABANE! THEY’RE COMING! /20pikachus

It’s finally time to reclaim my server - CommanderLoadFail

they should have just created another f2p SEA server than opening telsiai until they fix most of its problem that ruins the experience.

See you guys in DotA 2, BRB playing as Legion Commander

1 Like

BRACE YOURSELF

lag, bots, gold sellers, RMB warriors, and more to say… is heading to Telsiai

Actually, their words were:

So they’re just doing exactly what they wrote.

its the timing, also not fixing stability

Post must be at least 20 characters

They probably opened it a bit too early, I would have given it atleast a week so the f2p crowd can thin out a bit.

Ah well it was bound to happen let’s just hope it’s not as bad as we think it will be :stuck_out_tongue:

Be happy with amount of players u have now… in a year they will probably start closing down some servers from all the rage quitting cuz of horrible lag and imbalanced classes.

The user i quoted said they broke their word of “Telsiai being exclusive to founders”, and i corrected it. That has nothing to do with stability or timing, it was simply wrong.

I do agree that opening the server when there are already issues pending isn’t exactly a smart move, though.

The quiet bots in Telsiai will be loud again! FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS TO BOT AND SHOUT IN THE WORLD CHAT. HOORAY FOR NO CHAT SPAM COUNTERMEASURE!

yea, you’ll be so f*cked that they’ll realize the SEA population is huge, and they’ll add more servers for your region. HOW TERRIBLE!

seriously… do you all not realize this is what’s going to happen?
“we will add more servers as the existing servers become full.”