Tree of Savior Forum

IMC lied to all BR comunity ? and about the [SA]Silute Bugs from friends/block list and all chats bugs?

First-> How long [SA]Silute will stay on NA server ? IMC lied to us ? IMC will never come back the server to South america ? IMC you will force me to play from the begin on LevelupGames server ? Really ?

Second -> HOW LONG THIS BUG FROM FRIEND/BLOCK LIST AND ALL CHATS STOP TO WORKING WILL STAY ? IS THAT ONLY IN SILUTE SERVER ? WHATS HAPPENED ? WHY IT HAPPEN EVERY WEEKS LIKE 3 TIME PER WEEK ? WTF ???

YOU GUYS BRING THE SILUTE TO NORTH AMERICA TO SOLVE SOME BUGS AND OTHERS WHO DONT HAPPEN ON SOUTH AMERICA IS CONSTANTLY HAPPENING HERE !

YOU SHOULD TO STOP TO MAKE NEW UGLY COSTUMES TO THE GAME AND FOCUS ONLY TO SOLVE THE MOST BUGS AND FPS RATE . I DONT KNOW HOW THIS GAME STILL HAVE TO MUCH PLAYERS. CUZ FOR NOW ITS UNPLAYABLE. U CANT DO A GOOD WORLD BOSS OR A GOOD GVG. U CANT DO ANYTHING IF HAVE MORE THAN 30 PLAYERS ON THE SAME PLACE… IMC WE DONT WANT COSTUMES . WE WANT A PLAYABLE GAME… IF U CANT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. STOP TO PROMISE THINGS U CANT DO.

1 Like

you will never leave

you are a part of na 4ever

9 Likes

thats why they moved it to NA because apparently SA server while somewhere in SA got DDOSed which made it unplayable completely. (well that’s what I heard)

3 Likes
4 Likes

This thread sort of says otherwise lol.

5 Likes

Once Trump builds his wall you’ll be trapped inside NA forever. <3

3 Likes

its what they said before. but no pronuncement abou to come back ? how long time they need to fix this ? 2 years ? how more games much more bigger than ToS on brazil and they dont have any problem to stay here? only ToS have problems with DDoS ? sorry but for me they just lied to us only to separate us from north americans people. my opnion is their intention is never was to make a good server to south america on steam.

sorry if only 1% players want just to buy costumes in the game. i wanna play the game. and im sure about other 90% want to play the game. and if will make new costumes. please do some beatyful costume. and why the male chars all looks like a girl ? if will make costume make coswtume who males looks like male. not like a girl. or like a chicken (cocatrice or something like this)

1 Like

Your.

Case closed. Let’s have tea.

1 Like

mine and all my friend too.

1 Like

SA must have unlimited tinfoil.

I also heard IMC is sabotaging your olympics.

1 Like

i want tea too!! i’ll bring madelines :smiley:

I will drop one more post here, just to pass my vision on all this (as someone that lives in the same country as you). Unsurprisingly, this is just my opinion.

The problems with Silute are not simple enough (from what I see) that just a small time lapse will be sufficient to solve them (just a week or two). Besides, they transfered the server to fix its problems. And with that, they started to find solutions to the problems of the other servers (that too, affected Silute).

So that we can have a different server (maybe company), change settings, etc. more than a phone call is necessary.

The bureaucracy with contracts, companies, and the like are not easily solved if the parts don’t have an agreement (probably there is not much to discuss, if the problem is with a ddos). Even if it goes fast, they still have to take some time to make everything right.

My guess, Silute will go back to SA with the reopening of iToS, or in the week after that.

Sure. The tea is ready, just show up.

Oh, don’t forget the madelines!

@FlanFlan

Monotone

Yaa! Super funny, laughing my ass off, hahahahaha!

Monotone

http://www.coolwallpapers.me/download/914/Monotone_Buildings.jpg

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

then dont promise what they cant do.

1 Like

Which part of the promise did they not fulfill? As far as I know, they have not specified a date about it.

Again, what kind of company likes to lose money by taking out the server? It seriously doesn’t make any sense at all.

You want to play SA server with tons of bugs? I’m sure you will come back here and complain. SA players are on NA to work on the problem on your server? Complain about them doing nothing for it.

I would agree if the time they made to fix the issue is taking so long but your argument here is fallacious.

All I have to say is that when Silute servers where in Sao Paulo, I couldn’t even login, it was a disaster, literally unplayable. Now, that the servers are in NA, I can play just fine. Btw, im from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Such blasphemy.

Get out of here,foul demon!

3 Likes