Tree of Savior Forum

IMC deleted the announcement talking about the Open Beta

Or give them the benefit of doubt that the OBT announcement was a miscommunication between higher level directors & forum staff. Or a plain Korean / English language discrepancy.

I’d like to think that IMC isn’t that terrible a developer after making several games…

4 Likes

meh this already happened during korean kOBT last JANUARY when IMC coverup the player grind exploitation in kToS. but they couldnt delete those discussion in the fan forums and reddit.

people just forget the questionable actions of IMC due to hype.

2 Likes

1 Like

They had several weeks to fix their “miscommunication”. They took it down to try and… I don’t know. Get people to forget?

1 Like

Even if it was a miscommunication then that would make sense.

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IMC HAS A FLIPPIN’ COMMUNICATION PROBLEM.

@Rubiss

#btw OP this thread is going to disappear later

just like the kOBT grind exploitation threads…better make reddit thread or fan forums with the same topic

so the announcement on feb 26th clearly said “the open beta will not provide an early access” ? ok then it makes sense…never read such an announcement tho

ops replied to the wrong one was ment to be at atari

Yeah, it will be mostly likely magically disappear. lul

Here guys. A rarjpeg. I wonder if it will load properly. Oh of course not. I’ll upload somewhere else.

6 Likes

I already copied the opening post. Can remake anytime, unless I get banned for telling the truth.

umm this thread is going to magically disappear so you guys might want to repost these in reddit or fan forums.

1 Like

Please just delete game, company and websites. It’s all over. Even the things with the most potential these days fall in a wretched and fiery mess; doomed to repeat those before them or create a new form of unsavory and cruel acts. A community is born and dies everyday, just never thought I would be crushed so despicably so quickly this year.

2 Likes

Sure    

I fine example of the well known tactic “If I delete it, they will unsee it”. 100% legit, never fails.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

@Skygrinder
it work in official forums. people forgot the coverup IMC did during the kOBT grind exploitation last january

Maybe they deleted the wrong news accidentally. XD

1 Like

5 Likes

True.

/hahahaha :sunglasses:

Just a matter of time till IMC destroys us all.

Hah.