Tree of Savior Forum

Imc are u f... kidding me !?

Hello butterfly10970, just an update.

We have look into your concern so please check your ticket for updates.

1 Like

Really???

i’dont want to this .

U can see i say need raid portal first and TP item box if remaining

I NEED Raid Portal Stone 140 Price !!!

I will not use this.

1 Like

You do not care about my problems.

Hello,
Really sorry for your concern, and that I have sent the correct quantity of raid portal stone items to your mail box again.
Once again, apologies for this issue.

2 Likes

i dont even understand what issue u got here. Neither do i understand why ever they give u that much.

U refer to the 01.09 but the event started 11.09?

the event itself was going till 02.10 and ingame at the popo shop it was refered that every 3 month there will be new stuff in with the information that the points reset at 01.10.

cause it was an event and proberly just a test for imc there was no new items and the popo shop vanished on 02.10.

For there announcement that the reset happend a few hours earlier then expected that was like what 3-6 hours earlier? so u did wait to spend 5600-5800 points on portal stones till the last moment? They try to compensate u with things what is probaly more then the most ppl would ask for. cuz even if u count it up for 1 day extra its like 480 points for a whole day.

Can u check my TOS website account? I can’t login into my account , now I can’t even send ticket for my missing popo points…

Reference : Unable to connect steam to TOS website

What do you want me to answer?

thank
I got it.

/200000000000

I only wanted to point out that ur behavior is not nice for the point given that u are at fault to for waiting till the last moment.

the announcments u refered to me was alrdy included in my points “a few hours” like i said arround 3-6 hours and even counted up to a whole day it would only be 480 points that shoud be given out at max. ( highest item was unlock voucher for 5k) so waiting with 5600 to 5800 points was a risk u did choose.

thenthe title of ur topic and u call the to have no quality

u even did insert the wrong date on ur report, so u didnt even read up again what u r writing. and u accusing them to read just 2 lines.

Still they trying to solve/solved the issue completly for u instead of only giving out the last day points.

I guess even after pointing out someones mistakes the finger will still be only pointed to imc.
And they keep shoveling theyre own Grave by accepting it.

I hope at least that if u speak with any kind of support next time u can at least show a bit respect to them even if mistakes happen, nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

What do you want from me?

nani

I want to exchange

I (OP) want to (intention to) exchange (trade) all of my points that i have ( every single point i hold) to
(Raid Portal Stone x 10)

Granted :white_check_mark:

If there are any remaining points, please redeem to [PP] TP Item Random Box

Granted :white_check_mark:

I dont get whats wrong.

Unless you wanted and meant:

i want to exchange [TP] TP item Random Box x 1
and the remaining points to Raid Stone Portals

Welcome to 2018 society.

4 Likes

Is that true? He received all of that amount of raid portal stone??

Why not? How many raid stone bundles can you buy with 5800 points?

That’s what he very clearly (unless you are a sub-80 iq ape) asked anyway: spend all my points on Raid Stone bundles and then, if there are points left, use them on random boxes.

1 Like

So you can’t confirm this. And also, offended me wih a ridiculous comparison… disgusting type of argument.

1 Like

It was a misunderstanding, but TC is lucky this game staff is kind…

He was been an asshole and they still help him and wasted their time helping this one idiot instead of another better person that needed them at that moment…

you can flag this post, but not the truth…

2 Likes

can i ask what happen with the popos-shop stuff ? I was staking points too but i thought that i lost them because i don’t renew my token.

i dont know but fot the time that i saw them disappear i thought that i need a token to stack them.

Yeah I told IMC I’d like my 3600+ remaining points spent on the hair coupons, and they sent me one and called it a day. Pretty sad about that.

yeah, i saw that and i saw to the new 3 months period of the popo shop but its disappear few days that i saw that

Yeah such a jerk tbh. And he could have PM staff discreetly instead of making a ruckus out of it

1 Like