Tree of Savior Forum

IMC abandoned iTOS?

My tickets have yet to be answered. my friend’s tickets have not been answered either. Checked forums and did not see any recent GM Moderator replying to Forums. Did IMC abandon TOS after patch?

Did IMC reply to any of your tickets the past week or two? This is the feeling I am currently getting after having no reply after 2 weeks since GM Orange’s Request to report in Tickets for possible problems with after Patch of the New Mechanics.

1 Like

They didnt answer my tickets too, maybe they all went holiday @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

They fled to Bahamas, they’re having a blast with all the cash from those P2W cubes. GM Mango is no more, now its DJ Mango, the others are enjoying margaritas and mojitos right now.

9 Likes

@Raizan My last ticket was 3 days ago and no answer either.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri
Is there a block button, some people I just don’t want to see on the forum talking needs a block button.

Nah they aren’t here. I looked

You can have mine regarding a bug that I guess will never be fixed. Maybe you’ll get same results anyways.

tosmanager2 Replied: May 21st, 2017 at 3:07 pm
Hello Savior,
Thank you for contacting us.
We understand your situation and request. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we are unable to grant your request and we do not have an option to do so.
Should you have any other concern, feel free to contact us again.
Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

is that even a GM without a [Staff] in its name?

Yes there is. @GM_Francis

You can see how often the staff team view the forums here:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/groups/moderators

It appears that something is also broken/buggy with the support system right now. It could be possible that this is contributing to the issues people are having with not getting a response perhaps? Maybe some tickets just are not being seen on their side due to bugs.

1 Like

Does any one knows if the devs consults this forum to know what the iToS community thinks about the game? Or just the Korean community have influence?

Seems some of the GMs read forums and then they translate interesting things in emails to Devs. From what one of the GMs said, the Devs don’t know much english.

Well, as long as they have notion of what the iToS community thinks, whether by translation or whatever other way, i’m fine with that.

the gms do listen to the itos forums

i made a thread begging for a male bunny boy costume

and they added it in game after a month

they even included it in one of their q & a’s

so they do listen

of course they listen to cash shop suggestions

do u listen to the cash shop uggestions

Maybe they’re bots using automated responses that don’t solve anything and the actual support crew is out getting drunk at a coffee bath-house and other shenanigans.

Just because support doesn’t answer you it doesn’t neccessarily mean that they abandoned the game. It just means that their support is really shitty (either support people being lazy/incompetent or they not having enough personell).

maybe there are more people playing and thus reporting more things. so they might be overwhelmed.

Thanks for clarifying.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.