Tree of Savior Forum

Imagination running wild on the new Miko class (hidden cleric class)

So have a pardoner that is just selling in town.

Here is the build. cleric 2- priest 3- pardoner 2.

We all know pardoner’s discerning evil works well with plague doctor’s incineration but is that really the scope of it?

Miko seems to be something that does cleansing based on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miko

I am not sure if this is my imagination but maybe just maybe there will be one core skill there like incineration where you can do discerning evil or maybe just maybe there can be a skill there that works like discerning evil.

I know this is just my imagination but if there is a hidden combo like discerning evil+ miko skill similar to discerning evil+ miko skill similar to incineration where its duration will last longer through discerning evil then buff sellers may have a pretty dreamy dps there.

1 Like

if were basing Miko as a ‘medium’, IMC might have design them gain abilities that reflect the ToS goddesses.

i presumed its a medium since cleansing/purifying and warding evil are already taken by other classes like paladin and plague doctor.

and using talismans is coverd by the Daoshi.

imagination running wild

2 Likes

you guys know if there is a male counterpart of this class or it is only available for female cleric?

@KimIlSung if there is a male one

@Jariu

1 Like

My imagination have been running wild for some time now and I would love to share some of my opinions on Miko.

Miko is known to use bows. So I think ToS Mikos will be able to equip two-hand bows as well, but without any mastery attributes. (Like how Corsair C3s can wield pistols despite being a Swordsman)

A bow-dedicated offensive skill would then be introduced. This skill should deal bonus damage against devil-type targets, and the damage might be scalable with Miko’s magic-related stats.

A channeled dancing skill should also be introduced. The dance will probably provide buffs to party members similarly to dancers in…“that game”?

At this point there should be 2-3 more skills that are related to doing something against dark-property attacks and/or devil-type enemies. Some of those skills may also use items such as sacred branches, skulls, dolls, etc.

To be a Miko, you might have to pass through a rigorous ritual (advancement unlock quest) involving one or more Masters in the Cleric tree (Bokor, Sadhu, Oracle, Pardoner). This ritual may also have to deal with giving donations of some kind to certain places.

Again, just my imagination running wild here so take my predictions with a huge grain of talt. We will get our answers from fellow kToS players soon enough.

Channeling… God representation… different dimension …
Is that Sadhu circle 4?

Actually, I don’t know if something like being able to equip 2h-bows will appear, though, if we follow that line, something like a Spiritual Bow, or Arrow, as an offensive skill… that looks more “possible”.

But, a dance skill that gives buffs would be pretty interesting. Actually, just like Taoist, there are many possibilities that could be used for making this class (let’s just wait and see what was used).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

“sometimes a see a strange ghost when i hold this stick”

Q_Q miko will replace sadhu

I would laugh if miko requires 1-3 circles of sadhu.

2 Likes

why?

/20gfdswaqftftyftf

sadhu will be useful

2 Likes

sadhu wont be useful, miko will, sadhu will still be the waste of a class it is now. think about it, if preist sucked balls, but chaplain was amazing, would that make preist useful? nope, you still wasted nearly half of your circles with a class that does nothing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Miko use bows and Naginata i think