And they don’t expect more bugs/channel crashes after this:
Capture

So, I’ve drawn a nice little scheme for you, guys:

you may not thank me

EDIT: Hidden, huh? Now that’s amusing.

7 Likes

why you still here? just stfu and leave

6 Likes

Let me disagree. You cannot forbid me to play Tree of Forums and mock those poor souls who are still here.

I’ve already done so and quite happy with it.

3 Likes

Nice scheme.
I don’t really understand how this is still afloat. Some bugs are just so fing amazing, some of the items just don’t drop for “key” items. I am still amazed.
-Why don’t we make more money by making the game better?
-Naaaah

1 Like

Offers more complete data, including total players (not concurrent average). All numbers are useful but it’s good to know which one means what and the difference between them for better judgement of scenarios. The data offered by steamcharts at that page is only CCU/concurrent players. While here you can get a better overview.

Players in the last 2 weeks for example, is more accurate for population than concurrent players. While CCU does represent a part of gameplay and people who you might encounter online, it doesn’t accurately represent total population.

Fun fact observed by more complete data:
Times with higher CCU (most players online at the same time) are by 13:00-14:00 and around 22:00-23:00 (GMT+2 I think).

3 Likes

Would try jtos but I can’t stand non-English.

1 Like

General trend still indicate drop in general population, and IMC should be worried about it.

Apparently meme-ming the downfall and demise of the game is seen as a glorious/cool thing to pull off in the forums. At least use proper data to meme…

Fine examples:

Using his ideal conditions, i have concluded some of them cant do math

3 Likes

:tired:

3 Likes

@LunarRabbit @Ersakoz

Audience (2 weeks)/Total audience display people that had game attached to their profiles and also launched a game during specified time interval — either the last two weeks, or since March, 2009, when this metric was implemented. (according to a dev blog).

Thus total can only decrease because a game’s been deleted from a profile/account banned/small error reading data.

Audience (2 weeks) fell 45.600 → 32.700 players during last 3 weeks. That’s ~28%. Even better than 26% in 1 month.
Seems to correlate with CCU well.

I’m using CCU because it is easier to log and compare with private RO servers (and I remember that 300~500 is really bad for an official server).

1 Like

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web server’s log file to find out what went wrong.

1 Like

i’m sorry, but you’re not mocking “those poor souls” as you say, you just look retarded at this point trying to explain for several time things that seems to make sense for you and the like.

NOOOOO!! Not my Tree of Forums.

Ok, “those poor triggered souls”. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Greedy newbie company tries to self-publish

2 Likes

Wow, I totally missed it. But I believe that GE is actually the second title IMC tries to self-publish.
Capture

Also, recycled 10 years old title publushed in SEA does better than “Recordly fast greenlit on steam and stuff” 1.5 years after release.

Steadily going upwards. <_<

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to say. IMC tried to self-publish for the second time (this time in the form of sGE v2), all while self-publishing iToS simultaneously. I mean, c’mon… They’re not really doing a stellar job at handling iToS, so it’s a bold move to go with the “self-publishing” route again for this new GE server.

The timing of this new sGE server is rather odd, and to be honest, really late. The first sGE shut down sometime in April this year. This new server was announced earlier in October. In that 5+ month period most of the former sGE players have already moved and established themselves on other regional servers such as EU and NA. @.@

It cuts out publisher share of profits, and since IMC itself is 70% owned by Nexon there is no logic in finding other 3rd party to do it. Nexon can do themselves or just let IMC do it, either way no revenue is shared with 3rd parties.

Sorry not feeding the troll anymore, but really man your opinion is not the only correct one on the internet, you know.
But whatever, keep going.

I’m aware of those things. I’m mostly just doubting IMC’s capability to run both games. iToS has enough problems as is. Now they have this other thing to also worry about (on top of developing both of their games.)

1 Like

Yes, I know. Opinion is just an opinion.

But if I have a different opinion from yours, then I’m:

Makes sense.

2 Likes

they don’t care they just wanna milk :haha:

wheres wolfknights btw :haha: