Tree of Savior Forum

If You Could add a skill

Teleportation random locations skills or items

Buying System skills ,or just system

Legit element changer in equipment or just buff to change your elements

CLASS: Elementalist c3
SKILL: Elemental Matrix
COOLDOWN: 10 sec
WHAT IT DO: Changes your magic attack damage into elemental property damage 100% (does not affect elemental skills: Fireball, Ice Spikes, etc)
Each skill use changes skill icon depending on elemental property (Fire would give flame icon to skill, Ice = snow image, Lightning = thunder icon, Magic = light ball icon)

1 Like

Sorc 3:
Command (probably could use a more interesting name)
Commands the summoned demon to use a predetermined skill at the target area.
Uses a skill that cannot be used while Riding.
Cooldown: 40/35/30/25/20 Seconds, depending on Skill Level.
Associated Attributes: Enhance.

This skill would probably replace Evocation.

Featherfoot 3:
Blood Sacrifice
Sacrifices a portion of your HP to grant all party members a temporary shield that blocks all damage. The shield has an amount of HP equal to the amount sacrificed to cast it.
HP Sacrificed: 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%
Shield Duration: 20/30/40/50/60 Seconds
Cooldown: 180 Seconds

Related attribute: Sacrifice Curse (Max 5)
Automatically apply the effect of Blood Sacrifice to yourself and your party whenever you cast Blood Curse. The shield lasts 2 seconds per attribute level and has an amount of HP equal to 20% of the amount lost to Blood Curse per attribute level.

My original idea for this skill was to have it heal, but I feel like in the end that’s probably too strong and fairly far out of the scope of the Wizard tree, even if it is Featherfoot.

Nice, I’d love some dark souls lightning spells in this game. Also Krivis needs love.

I want Elementalist to be Elementalist loyal to their crest: lighting, fire, ice, and EARTH, not mostly meteor & frozen cloud. Too much Ice.

I’d love to see an Earth attack skill like breaking the earth surface and drops the mobs inside (kinda like Sage’s one) or trapped other players in (I can’t describe it well) the earth cracks or stone or sands you know like Avatar but with damage; using mud instead to slowing mobs, or hail version of stone, or combo earth+lava (volcanic). For lighting I think something like Zaibas actually more closer to Elementalist than a divine FIRE cleric user. A Rain version of Storm is cool too. Earth Quake concept is also cool if only there’s attribute for Elementalist to have some plus with certain level of EQ.

I found Sorcerer’s skill to summon servant is interesting. There’s should be option attribute to choose what kind of servant a sorcerer could summon (they can only choose one) and each servant will have different set of buffs. Some example of servant are: cat (witch’s traditional pet), crow, dog (the hound one), or howl.

Templar C3

#CRAFT COAT OF ARMS

Templar player has to manually design their emblem using decals on shield shape base. There is free 1 Text decal with 10 character limit. There is an attribute that increases the number of decals they can used. It cost talt.

This Coat of arms will serve as the guild emblem. And will be displayed as flags for any future event that requires a guild to show their flag. The Coat of Arms will appear beside the name of the guild.

2 Likes

Barbarian attribute :

Axe Attribute : Allows the player to use one and two handed axe

1 Like

■■■■ yes, axes are cool as hell

Sigh I miss the GE days.

Strip Weapon/Armor/Shield/Pants etc.

it was well past its prime. Just play Necromancer and you can relive the GE days of AFK all day. Too bad there is no Baron mode to kill people and steal their spot.

HEY IMC we need a Criminal like mode(Baron mode in GE) where you become a criminal or somesort you can Open world PK anyone rank 5+ and everyone can PK you. Upon death the character will be locked for in the player lodge for X hours.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ehhh, make fletcher sell explosive bolts & arrows for added AoE on the archer’s auto attacks for any archer’s use. Quarrel would be more fun that way.

sorcerer attribute:

• Perfect Sync
    for every attribute level the AI becomes smarter and less braindead

Pyromancer:

It’s lit: applies burn doing 1337% MATK every 6,024^(-23) seconds for 3,14 seconds.

Oracle (or fortune teller ?)

a skill to increase the drop chances of items with really low drop, 0.05% for instance to a 0.1% or 0.5% nothing so radical that breaks the economy but useful enough to make it viable

Druid
Frenzy plant: casts on Chortasmata hugely expand aoe of Chortasmata. Destroys any objects within the targeted area. Dealing magic damage util Chortasmata expire true aoe.

attribute: long reach (Max 5)
Airborne enemies are rooted to the ground(no more flying) for 2 seconds per attribute.

Alchemist - Homunculus Mastery - 1 point max - Extends the homunculus’ lifespan from 10 days to infinitum.

I wonder why everything has to be temporal…
They’d be able to squeeze more silver from the users, if they forced you to feed them to avoid their death instead.

A Cannon Bash skill for Cannoneer with strike damage and stun % to shove your cannon down sages missile (ass)hole.

this one?

1 Like