Tree of Savior Forum

[iCBT2] Pardoner Skill "Simony"

Hello.
Is there anyone playing as a Pardoner in this CBT?
How does Simony work? Can any skill in the game be transformed into a scroll? (or most of the popular ones like Sacramentum, Concentrate, Safety Zone, Fade, Heal, Cure…)

Thanks!!

How about you give the search function a try

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/search?q=simony

I already did this, but it was not very clear to me.

Current Simony available skills: Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast

Correct me if there’s any change in pass few day on KR.

what about sacrament, blessing, aspersion?

Then I don’t know how we can help you. The first topic I got from searching is Tsuyuchhi topic. There is a detailed explanation on how it works and what skills you can use to create scrolls and what skills don’t work.

Not work to make it as scroll.

maybe it is because you are from north america and you can understand everything.
but thanks, I won’t make a Pardoner anymore…

I’m not from america at all. And you english seems decent enough to understand what Tsuyuchhi wrote. There is actually a list with every working and not working skill. Guess you were just too lazy to read through it :wink:

i was not “too lazy” to read it dude, I just couldn’t understand what she wrote clearly.
I created this topic to confirm if there is anyone playing as a pardoner is this CBT, so the person would tell me the actual list of skills. :wink:

So here is the actual list of skills. What’s not to understand there? It’s a list.

That one is outdate list. I can’t edit my thread to fix it. :cry:

1 Like

I don’t know how to feel about non-Bokors being able to summon Zombies.

? They can’t. “Not Work Skill”

@Tsuyucchi any mayor changes? Most stuff seems to be the same. Besides the skills that got removed from the game like Call of Deities or got changed completely like Divine Might

Oh. The list was sectioned.

Forgive me and Douglas for our sins, Lord 1987.

Other thing else is simony list change and new buff skill Increase Magic DEF.

Have to wait someone who play pardoner in this test to confirm if there’s anything else change.
Because my pardoner on kr got delete.