Tree of Savior Forum

I need help please give me suggestion about my pyromancer circle 3 what job should i pick next?

Guys i need suggestion for my pyromancer class
I already do wiz c1 and pyromancer c3 so what should i choose next ?
for PVE for sure

Thanks

There alot of path you could take

Full Pyro Path
-W3>Pyro3>Warlock (+50% magic damage with quick cast and warlock skill)
-Hellbreath is more a finishing spell when you got nothing else soo this build will use it more often (Except if they Boost it like in the KTos then it gona be an amazing spell for this build)

Utility Pyro
-W1>Pyro3>Chrono3 (Pass to refresh/reduce cd and Alot of usefull skill but lack of new burst utile rank7 (Pass))

Fire And Ice ?
-Pyro3>Cryo3 (snowrolling + fireball / Pull mob in aoe with Tree)
Pryo mutiple hit is strong with magic damage
(16 hit = 16 damage on 1 bonus magic damage or 1 int)
Where cryo don’t hit mob that multiple time and soo don’t profit much from int and magic damage (Mostly support and full cons in most build when cryo)

Linker
Not sure about this one alot of people go pyro2>linker1 or pyro 1>linker 2
Then sorcerer or something else

Minion Master
W1>Pyro3>Sorcerer>Necro2

Sorcerer/Burst
W1>Pyro3>Sorcerer2>Warlock

The choice is your, chose wisely and take your time to choose do you really whant that ?
Also think about what you couln’t like in those build (Like do you only whant to spam mostly pyro spell ?)

I guess you can go Elementalist c3, can’t see why not.

Pyro3 has a lot of potential. I went Pyro3-Chrono3 and do not regret it. I also recommend Linker+Sorc and Thauma3.

If you want to evaluate your choices, I can give you a link to a topic I created where Pyro3 possibilities were deeply discussed:

I would highly recommend Thauma, at least 2 cicles.
You gain buff utility in parties and since all pyro skills are multihit, they scale well with the swell arms. (You will gain magic attack using any dagger in offhand, so that 2 times magic attack increase with both swell arms, 3 times if you go thauma3 with swell head). If you choose to stay with shields, you survival increase a lot too.

Thauma3
Thauma2>Linker (most party utility)
Thauma2>FF (most PvE, increased defenses and hp recovery, but FF is lacking without Linker or Surespell)
Thauma2>WL (most damage wise)

Chrono, linker, or even thaum are all solid choices for pyro3. Sorc is excellent for improved dps/utility yet can lose out on efficiency if you don’t grab at least one rank of linker along with it.

Wiz3 is questionable for pyro; ele is simply the better choice for a full dps role.

I’m not totaly sure element 3 would be the best with pyro 3
I mean casting 2 fire ball firepillar flameground firewall + elementalist casting time whitout quick cast…(or the 50% bonus damage of the classic W3>Elem3)
And no warlock at rank 7

Hellbreath whitout the buff of Ktos probably gona be put aside with this because there too much thing to cast

At least it how i see it.

Ok, thank you guys ur suggestion really help me a lot

I think i would choose sorce 2 > warlock or going full sorce
What do u think ?
I really confuse about going full sorce 3 or sorce 2 > warlock

Pyro with chrono combo is not a bad idea
But i prefer play some minion
That’s why i prefer going sorce full or sorce 2 > warlock
Still confuse about that

Never tested Sorcerer 2-3 myself
But I never hear something good about sorc 3
I Would recommend you Sorc2 >warlock
And sorcerer only got 1 good minion (Salmion don’t do much damage and bat are just a damage thing)
But you can still use Salmion to pull more mob at the same time
Also Cat Buff is really good (To max)

So sorc 2 > warlock more better than sorc 3 ?
But it is okay to choose warlock while my wiz only at c1 ?
Since many people say warlock has long cast spell

Warlock’s long casting time is in the animation, totally not affected by Quick Cast. I recommend just taking Linker instead of Warlock. Your Pyro ranks and Sorc ranks would benefit a lot from it

w1 pyro3 link 1 alche2 :smiley: thank me later

Sorry, but may i ask why alche 2 instead warlock or sorc ?
I dont get it

Nah that’s really confusing
I like class like necro or sorc since i love summon minion play hahaha
But the question remain is it good to choose sorc 3 or sorc 2 > warlock
Since my pyro already at circle 3 :’(
But thanks for ur suggestion anyway