Tree of Savior Forum

I Hooked A GM /15charsslur

YISSSSS
I’ll never ever forget his Jar of Dirt :joy:

1 Like

I’m almost out of likes again. QQ~*!!! Just know I like all the pirates… v.v

Ooooo someone has a thing for bad boys/girls…

1 Like

still this is way more rarer than white boater hat. And what server was the GM in anyways.

Klapedia lol XD since most of them are in Klap

Why yes, although your pirates do not meet Johnny Depp standards. :heart:-:heart: Still, I have a weird thing for pirate lore. o.o

Make it Klap.

Its pretty f’ng sad that seeing an actual GM in this game is literally an historic event, in my 20+ years of online gaming I have never seen an game so blatently neglected, shout is filled with toxic, racist hate speech, cheating is rampant and openly endorsed by the company, ie- afk macroing and pet farming. We have literally reached the 1:1 bot to actual player ratio, etc. what a sad day that seeing an GM creates an forum hysteria.

I love when a game has in game GMs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t call this hysteria, it was just a fun thing to see happen, the GM was nice, he said some stuff regarding events and was taking community suggestions. I also thought it was funny that when I was chasing the GM down, it looked like I was asking for ass. T_T

Lets not make a thread about anger for once, pretty please? xD Part of the problem is when there is something fun, it gets turned into something not fun. At least on the forums. There’s just a lot of threads about all the bad stuff already and anyone who frequents the forums/plays the game knows it anyway.

Turn that frown upside down.

xD Some cheesy positivity…

2 Likes

So they exists. What a time to be alive :smirk: