Tree of Savior Forum

I have one question related to the keys

So i’ve been visiting this site every day since I made this account but just the forums. I read the details of key distribution a little closer and it says to log in to the main website at least once. I don’t remember if I logged into the website first to make my forum account.

Can someone give me an answer as to if logging into the forums counts as an entry for the key distribution?

i did this once

didnt get any

Naw you logged in alright. You joined Jun 26. That’s way before the date they said you needed to log in.

edit: To log into forums it MAKES you log into the main site before making your forum account.

Ahhh what is this? I’ve never seen this dialogue ._.;;

Ahh. I really hope this is true. Thank you for your reply.

That was from WAY before we logged in lol. It was a mistake on IMC’s part I think.

It’s okay man, I’ve never seen that dialogue too.
Just hope and good luck for beta.

hehehe,
DW, it was a brief mistake when they started the site. they quickly took it down. =P

@everyone
To answer the stuff which seems to continuously keep being said…

Login for Beta Key = Website (Home Page)
Login for Forum = NOT BETA KEY
Forum & Website = Two different things.

<_> but ppl don’t seem to understand or be able to read… so I duno. Last time im posting this tho .
(I hope IMC do include forum only logins though, as it seems a bit weird not to.)

ARrggh this is my main worry because I DID make an account for the forums but I don’t remember if I logged into the main site to do so.

I happened to read the details more closely just now which is too late IF I never logged into the main site but made an account just for the forums.

Yeah but don’t you automatically log into the main website when you’re even trying to log into the forums? At least that’s what happened to me when I registered for forums. I had to change everything on my forum account since it took my google+ info as my name and email.

This post made my heart skip a few beats I swear…

It still kind of bugs me that we have to log in to the forum and the main website separately.

1 Like