Tree of Savior Forum

I GOT IT! Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal (Trying to help future ninjas)

How much u train Gung ho and concentrate attribute? My Gung ho is lvl 25 and concentrate is lvl 24.

My gun ho and concetrate is lvl 10 and have 50 atribute level in each

1 Like

Can I ask if your friend also got it the same hour when you got it?

He got in another day, but in almost in the same hour (11pm)

what server are you in? Coz in Telsiai I believe no one here still has it.

Orsha :slight_smile:

camped for 15hr’s, found 2 spawns (tried to share with someone else but failed so he took it), one spawned aft 7hrs of camping, the other was 7hrs and 50mins aft he picked it, also, seems like the flower will spawn on any grass patch at your location if you’re nearby as twice it spawned on grass where I was standing the first time and again on the grass closest to my partner who was standing directly on the mango.

I’d suggest waiting for abt 4-5hrs before going back to the spawn if you know the timing it was picked, the person i attempted to share the 2nd spawn with camped at that area for the duration i was gone and back so it doesn’t seem to spawn earlier than that, seems to be between 6-8hrs so far according to sources and my own spawns. Still testing out whether it’s possible to share a spawn with someone as some have said that if two people attempt to pick the flower at the same time, both can acquire it

2 Likes

Thanks for your work!

what channel were you in when you got it?

Wow, worked, after only 1 hour camping :smiley: , thanks for the tips , i was in the channel 3, klaipeda server, exactly 11:46 p.m. the flower spawned yay!

Hope this help some other future ninjas too!

Thank you so much :3

3 Likes

5:11PM Channel 5 previous spawn was at 11:34am in Channel 2.

right in the small section under the tip of Mango in the area near the zone exit to Cranto Coast in the Alemeth Forest.

1 Like

11:46 PM? is it the server time or your time?

respawn timer for each channel or one for all channels?

11 hours already done… I hate mangos,jungle and flowers…

My time is east and that is according to the in game clock. 11:34am Est and I got mine at 5:11PM est.

1 Like

nice…thanks :slight_smile:

13 hours and i got it boyz. one more shinobi is coming soon…

1 Like

Hey everyone, popped into ch5 Klaipeda and got it at 11:00pm on the dot, really may be something with the time

1 Like

because of that, you have a reward…
I’ll this give this to you…

I know you want her xD

1 Like

Hey guys…
I got the Yellow-eyed Flower on 5:20 AM Server time CH 3

I started camping 4:24PM on CH 4 unfortunately someone got it 1st.

I waited until I decided to change channels…then 5:20 PM in CH 3 i got it. It was hiding behind the mango and there was another player…
so i have to get it first and I did…

you whats weird?

He was able to get it too…after i got it…

This confirms that there is no spawning time interval…
its totally RANDOM.

Sometimes its not the same spot you’ve seen in the videos or pictures…sometimes it hides

3 Likes

Hey Man Congratulations!

I kinda took the day after the camping session sorry On the late response.