Tree of Savior Forum

I dont think bots are getting banned

Maybe imc is just give them 3 days block, i dont know. They keep comming back.

1 Like

Skynet is waking up.

1 Like

I mean that’s pretty much how botting is. Yeah you ban some, they just make more. It’s unfortuneate, but botters have all the time they need to do their business. It’s a shame too, since the only reason why there are so many is because there is that many buying their services.

1 Like

I think so too… Bots are everywhere… in Tenet garden all grind spots are full of bots. Sad thing is, no action being made by IMC.

1 Like

If you look closely, their names are changing.

= different bot.

AMAZE

Funny thing eh. Who are the people putting Arde Daggers up on the market for the bots to buy?

They should ban the whole steam account not just the character. Make them waste Real money for early access

They just make new steam account. And bot/gold farmer use stolen credit card so no money loss. It is big problem with big solution needed.

I stop playing because of bots, so 1 less legit player out there. I’ll play again when I see they are doing something serious about this. It’s all fine to manually ban bots from reports. But that’s a minimum band-aid. You ban 1, and 10 more appears.

I knew they didn’t have an idea how to deal with bots when I saw this message (I made a post about it): This message from IMC worries me
I was right to worry :confused:

1 Like

At least they force them to go thru the process again… create accounts create steam accounts and level up… that why they waste their time and effort too.

One thing i know is that.
Those players who running bot is laughing at Report Button. -…-
{i still see the same player who botting in Map lvl 80. and today…it’s botting in Map lvl 110 {with lvl 124 [More than me T T].

Guess bot is ramping the world of TOS.

Hail Hydra !!!

Unfortunately, I’m in the same boat. I was really excited to play the game and was having a blast, but the amount of bots I was running into (even after reporting quite a lot myself) really turned me off on this game. It’s bad enough having to fight regular (legit) players for mobs with the current mob spawn rate, but with bots it makes it frustrating (especially as a cleric).

I haven’t played now in about a week, but I’m still keeping a close watch on reddit and this forum with the hopes that things improve – but until they do, I’m not coming back. I hope they can figure things out and that F2P doesn’t make it worse (but I have a feeling that it will).

Shame, really. I was really liking the game. Hope you figure things out, IMC!

1 Like

Better not ban them. So current bots will stay on ppl block list.
Lol report bots button.
IMC can do nothing cos bots are still ingame.
Tired to add new bots to block list, and if bots will stay over this game some more time, ppl will quit for sure. Zombieland of Savior.

lol, so wait, dont play, and when they do something u will be the only low lvl founder o.o

The problem isnt the bots. Its the people who buy their services.

I just wish they ban the spammer in town, so annoying

Meh I don’t care about the level. I prefer to level up with a good enviroment and enjoying the game. That’s the purpose of a game.