Tree of Savior Forum

How to use Free TP?

How do you spend the free TP instead of using your actual TP? Whenever I add something to the cart at the TP Trader, it says it’ll subtract from my normal TP Pool rather than the free TP pool.

Bump

I wanna know this aswell

Free TP and normal TP are the same i think.
So it’s not affect anything.

They’re only same in that they’re both TP. Free TP goes up by 1 (up to a max of 5) every 4 hours, where normal TP is bought with money. The only reason I’m asking is because free TP stops recharging after 5, so I might as well spend it if I have it, but the store wants to deduct from the pool of money-bought TP rather than the free TP pool, which defeats the purpose of wanting to use the free TP.

Oh, i didn’t know that free TP will stop charging after 5.

From my understanding, the max free TP you can have is 5, then it stops generating. Basicly, its there for when you dont have any TP so even players that dont buy any can at least get 5 TP. It’s not separate from your normal pool of TP.

but what can you actually do with 5 Tp? :confused:

@angeluserrare Yeah I realized that the TP Max was showing 165 in the shop rather than the default 160 I had. So it will just automatically subtract from the Free TP pool first before using any cash-bought-TP.

@svalinn85 There’s a few things you can get, such as megaphones, Resurrection items, warp scrolls, portable repair kits. Nothing major obviously, but free stuff is free stuff, right?

ANYWAY SOMEONE PLEASE GET TO THE POINT.

you want to buy a Megaphone 1TP
you have 160TP+5TP(free)

WHICH ONE WASTES 1ST? the 160 or 5 TP???

Ty in advance!

I just bought a warp scroll and uses first free tp :grinning:

1 Like

Thank YOU! Orsha Godess Bless your soul!

1 Like

For more information on TP Usage: [GUIDE] Free TP