Tree of Savior Forum

How to solve bot issue

Post your ideas here!
I’ve heard captacha is the way to go but what else could solve this massive, abusive influx of bots?
(is it even secretly allowed? hmmm another topic for this question)

anyway, I believe that there needs be a GM on patrol to respond to bot reports. Said GM can also make the call to ban or suspend fake, griefing bot reports.

Im down for a server wipe too. But only if it means we get all the TP we spent back HAHA

How to fix bot of savior?

There’s tons of topics about this…

But I’ll link you to mine:

2 Likes

No wipe is going to ever happen… unless IMC burn the physical server down. -.-
Seriously why is everyone asking about wipes.

And no captcha is bad. Maplestory is a good example. IMC already knew their game is easily hackable and RMT is going to happen, that’s why the only way is to set up restrictions, hoping to at least push back the botters abit.

Of course the other way is ignore the game and let it screw up, once playerbase drop RMT will leave as well.

An idea can be with 3 bot report in the same Character for diferent players it trigger a capcha or something like that, but easy to resolve for the players, in that moment the bot(?) can’t attack, only can move if is in a bad situation.

(Sorry for my bad English)

1 Like

See also:

1 Like

if that happened then Amazon is in trouble…[quote=“roflmaopapa, post:3, topic:203460, full:true”]
No wipe is going to ever happen… unless IMC burn the physical server down. -.-
Seriously why is everyone asking about wipes.

And no captcha is bad. Maplestory is a good example. IMC already knew their game is easily hackable and RMT is going to happen, that’s why the only way is to set up restrictions, hoping to at least push back the botters abit.

Of course the other way is ignore the game and let it screw up, once playerbase drop RMT will leave as well.
[/quote]