Tree of Savior Forum

How to level up fast now in TOS

Ive just started playing again and i have no idea what are the changes.There’s this 2exp on lvl 50 dungeon ???

2 Likes

Lv1-lv200 now is Tree Of Dungeon my friend!!! Dungeon now each run give you x2 EXP from before.

and we also have x4 and x8 EXP tome(+150% and +300% EXP) with all of this you can get to lv200 without doing any quests at all.

You just have to questing or grinding your way to get to Lv50 dungeon, and then your lv will skyrocket to the star.

Which is a good thing because you skip most of the boring part of the game…and I’m not even joking…

ps. and we also have ‘instant clear vocher’ and it really do what you think it do. pop it in dungeon , all of the monster will die including boss, it’s basically a dungeon Nuke.

2 Likes

so i dont have to complete the maps and quests anymore? XDD
cuz last time i got tired of the endless grinding it gave me

Another thing that change is now you can get 100% exp from monster that have 20lv below you(and start to decrease 5% per level until you have 40lv above monsters)

Which mean you can get 100% exp from run lv50 dungeon until lv70 then loss 5% per level until 0% at lv90

I can up to lv 200 in 3 days. ^^

yeah this game level up way faster than other ones for me. I stop grinding on Ragnarok online at higher level.

dungeon run and quests to get exp cards pretty much.