Tree of Savior Forum

How to install Addons? Does Addon Manager still works?

Yes, I’m using that one, but haven’t figured out how to move stuff.

So far I’ve noticed the quest tracker comes and go, so it’s not that huge of a deal, but like it takes 2-5 min to load every time I switch maps.

Should I just uninstall the addon to move stuff?

How dependend on the quest tracker are you? If you barely use/need it, just keep the addon. If you actually need the tracker however, I would uninstall it. At least that’s what I did. It was kinda annoying to check F5 every few mins to see what Quest XYZ actually wants me to do.

To move your UI, you need to open your Game Settings. A new option should be available there from what I recall. Fiddle around with it, in case you want to keep it.

Thanks! I will uninstall it for the moment, I’m using Better quest way more than the UI and I’m just levelling, I don’t need that much optimization.

hello, I’m also having problems with addons…
I went and downloaded the excrulon’s manager and I guess it is not Win10 supported?
I also downloaded something called TOS lua mods, but they crash my game when I click the “load addons” button that shows up in the screen…
would really like some info or workaround for my situation :wink: the only addons I’m interested in are the ones for the map, and one that tells me of locations for recepies, mobs or materials for crafting… oh and collections :wink:
well, thats about it, if anyone can help, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

got win10 as well, addon manager should work fine

The ITOS Addon Manager is now obsolete see the edit for more info

Here’s a direct download link to the addon manager: https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases/download/v0.2.0/Tree.of.Savior.Addon.Manager-win32-ia32.zip (It will automatically download, so don’t click if you don’t want it!)

As @Skrunken said the Addon Manager is Windows 10 compatible. Once you down the .zip file, you’ll want to extract it. After extracting it run Tree of Savior Addon Manager.exe and it should launch. If it doesn’t launch try running in administrator mode. To launch in administrator mode Right Click on Tree of Savior Addon Manager.exe and select Run as administrator. But be warned, as others have said not all addons are up to date and may cause problems.

EDIT: The link to the Addon Manager continues to be rise in clicks, so I felt it necessary to link to the newer JTOS Addon Manager that is continually updated:

Here’s a link to @Wolfy’s thread about it:

I recommend against using the ITOS Addon Manager, it is no longer updated, has less features, and less addons.

1 Like

could you mention a few that may cause issues atm? list might get longer after patch but, im gonna start playing again tomorrow after having been out for a while and would like to know if any of the addons i was using might cause issues.

I’ll have to remember, I’ve just picked them off as they caused issues. The ones I remember off the top of my head:

• Boss Tracker - Stopped working with a recent maintenance.
  • Guildmates - I still use it, but there is a bug where you will be unable to kick players from a guild when using it. However this could have been fixed one way or another. So I recommend using it if you’re not a leader, or just turning it off if you need to kick someone.
  • IndunPlus - Was causing issues a few weeks ago in junction with the ET bug, may be working now.
  • ExtendedUI - Some players have had issues with it, not sure how many as I don’t personally use it. I recommend trying it out.

Sorry for the uncertainty, I don’t use many of the addons anymore so I’m unsure. These are just the ones I’ve had difficulty with in the past. Trying them out is always a good idea. If there’s an unexplainable error just try removing them to see if it’s resolved.

ok out of those i only remember using Guildmates and ExtendedUI before i left.
Guildmates had those issues even before i left so, not much change there.

But again, list will probably get longer after the patch, atleast it wouldnt surprise me.

Thanks

Good luck on the addon hunt. Welcome back.

Finaly got it to work, I had the 7zip file… maybe it was that, now I have to wait for the servers to come back up and sort out which ones work and dont :wink:
thank you very much

1 Like

To add a few addons more that do not work at all or bring in their own little quirks…

• Assortment: stopped working with the Miko patch, probably due to IMC splitting the inventory in two categories.

• Better Chat Filter: stopped working with the Miko patch. If you have this addon installed, you will no longer be able to rightclick people, whether it be in chat or when they stand right next to you.

• ExtendedUI: This addon will make your quest tracker appear and disappear randomly. As a Diev, carving statues sometimes helps bringing it back, but no 100% success rate. I suggest you use it if you have no need for the tracker.

• Mound 'er Good: While one of the more useful addons, you will no longer be able to stash your pet away. If you unsummon it, it will just resummon itself after 2-3 seconds. Can be annoying, if you are in situations, where you will want as less aggro from monsters as possible.

• SimpleWarp: A musthave for everyone that hates how laggy the worldmap is. SimpleWarp turns your map into a dropdown menu and sorts maps depending on their level (descending order). If you are playing a Dievdirbys, this will break your Vakarine, aka your warp statue. It won’t function properly, as it will port you to somewhere completely else, usually. If you do not play Diev or if you don’t intend to use their statues, you should definitely use this addon. Makes warping less cluttered and faster.

I think that sums it up.

hello, I got the enhanced tooltip addon and I just love how I can tell apart from vendor stuff and market stuff… one thing tho, I read the webpage of the addon and it says something about “journal points from equipment”

would you mind explaining that to me? I searched the forums but couldnt find any info on that…
Ok… so I figured upgrades mean anvil upgrades… but then again… does this mean I would have to anvilupgrade this weapon till I reach the max points? or am I missing something here?

if anyone have any clue about this, thanks in advance :wink:

Hmm, Miei’s addons are all gone, along with the “Remove TP Button” addon. Odd.

https://github.com/Miei/TOS-lua/

That´s sad to hear, let´s hope we get an influx of new people to make addons, the game without them is a lot sadder or difficult

Haven’t experienced any VGA crash since maintenance, but I guess it’s still too early to feel safe.

Here’s my addons (all installed, though I’m not sure if everything is still working as they should but no incompatibility issues so far):

• Better Quest
  • Boss Spotter
  • Channel Changer
  • Check Gem Roast
  • Clover Finder
  • Colored Item Names
  • cwFarmed
  • cwMarket
  • Developer Console
  • Enhanced Collection
  • Experience Card Calculator
  • Experience Viewer
  • ExtendedUI
  • FPS Savior <— still necessary for me even with the new “optimizations” applied
  • Gimme Cards
  • Hair Enchant Extend
  • Hide Maxed Attributes
  • Input Switcher
  • Light FriendList <— for when F7 crashes you
  • Map Fog Viewer
  • Market Names
  • Marktioneer <— sometimes doesn’t work, but a simple relaunch does the trick
  • Monster Frames
  • Monster Tracker
  • Mount 'er Good
  • MutekiAttitude
  • Resource Gauge
  • Show Hide Buff
  • Show Invested Stat Points
  • Stat Viewer
  • Toggle Attribute
  • Tooltip Helper
  • Treasure Map
  • Zoomy Plus

I’m too lazy to retest each everytime we’re getting patched. -_-

Looks like IMC fully implemented [Item Drops] with full lighting effect (it used to be a weak, small light).

Also /tp is now the default way to open the TP window. No need for these anymore.

so imc steal addon

noted

hue

tried running it on admin mode but it still won’t open or launch at all. any thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.