Tree of Savior Forum

How To Install Addon Manager?

So ye , i had the whole addon thingy before . But yesterday my city had an electricity shut down and when it was back up everytime i load my char it end up crashing , E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E

So i decided to delete the folders in tos/uninstalled SINCE verifying the game and all did not work , it still crashed

So ye , the last time i had addon was because my friend guided me

Then this time i try to do it myself since that friend of mine left the game

From my understanding , im suppose to delete sumani.ipf ? I copied paste / extracted from old and new addon manager download , my previous installed addon is still shown there o.o , is that intended ? I thought at least new downloaded addon manager would be clean fresh start or something

And i was trying to uninstall addon and reinstall but clicking uninstall did not do anything at all

Soooooooooooo to sum it up , help pls T.T much appreciated for those kind soul whose willing to help bless yall xoxo <3

The Addons are allowed in ToS Owo?

Ermmmmmmmmmmmm what lol pls stop trolling me T.T im already sad D:

"Starting over
If things ever get out of sync from some reason, you can find settings and addon cache in %AppData%\tree-of-savior-addon-manager. Open the run prompt or Windows Explorer and type that path in to open it.

There are two files here named settings.json and addons.json. settings.json is responsible for saving your Tree of Savior directory location. addons.json is responsible for keeping track of the addons you have installed. If something goes wrong and things get out of sync, either manually make the changes in this file or delete that file and the installed ipfs manually and start over. Hopefully you won’t really have to do this."

How do i this ? I dont understand this part how to find the setting thingy D:

Some addons are ok and others are not, I recommend searching the news section and forum for Staff statements…

as for the AM…

Download AM zip file, then when its downloaded go to it and extract it…

open the extracted folder, look for the add on manager application and start it…

On the Setting setion click on [BROWSE] button and make sure it’s C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior

then go to Browse section and look and install the add-ons that you want

1 Like

All you need to delete from old addons:

• SumAni.ipf
  • Addons folder “\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\addons”
  • Any old .ipf files related to previous addons in the “\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data” folder.
    ex.: “_expviewer-:snowman:-v1.2.0.ipf” (They are usually at the top and have special characters)

Then you open the game and let it download SumAni.ipf again. Close the game and install Addon Manager.

Quote from the github page:

Download / Install

If you have previous addons installed from before using this, it’s best to delete them all and start from scratch using this app. This includes the addons folder and all of the previous ipfs (including SumAni.ipf!). No more loaders needed. If you are still using @fiote’s addons, you’ll still need the old SumAni.ipf as it’s a dependency for it and those aren’t finished being converted yet.

Grab the latest release, extract it, and run Tree of Savior Addon Manager.exe.

@Edit
For some reason the forum turns the special text character in the example, a forum snowman emote.