Tree of Savior Forum

How to do a Velcoffer Raid for the 1st time?

Hi guys, I’m fairly new to this game and for the first time, me and my friend decided that we should do a Velco raid to improve our gear but we have no idea what do we need and what kind of party members should we have so it would be very helpful if you guys could guide us to beat this raid.

Our classes
Me: Cleric-Priest-Oracle-Plague Doctor
Friend: Scout-Thaumaturge-Schwarzer-Enchanter

Every advices will be very helpful to us so thank you guys in advance!

Builds looks decent to me.

I’ll assume you guys have low-end gear. Like Wastrel/Asio weapons with transcend 7(at least).

There’s no mistery in doing Velcoffer, you just need to keep in mind what you have to do in every stage of the raid and you’ll be fine.

Hi, i would suggest to join a guild and do 1-2 runs with them. I am returning player and never done raids until last week. Guild helped a lot in explaining everything and carrying the first run.
Doing it as a healer as i do not have good weapon. 380 primus plate and TP shop ‘to begin’ mace and shiled will be more than enough to do it.

First of all, do watch some of the Velcoffer raid video on YouTube. Especially the solo run, cause that way you can clearly see what’s need to be done in every part of the raid. This way you won’t be totally clueless.

Second, physical defense. Enhance your armor to a decent amount. Or if you have the cash, go get some Velcoffer armors at the market.

Third, find a party. The best way would be to join a guild and ask your guildmates some help.

Btw your build is good. Just know the timing when to use Foretell. But your friend, tbh SR is not the best one in term of Velcoffer raid. They’re golden in CM but not Velcoffer. If you have a very decent gear, yeah you can do good. But new player, I’m not sure. Thaum can be useful in some part of the raid tho.

I’ll leave this here

[SUBMIT] [Guide] What To Do As A Low Gear Healer in Vecloffer Raid? Step by Step

Hello,
Welcome to the game!
Are you on the Kalpedia server?
If so I would be more than happy to teach you by talking to you on Discord while we run the raid.
My Team name is Raine just send me a message anytime.

Best Regards!

what about priest? do they still need to have transcend?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.