Tree of Savior Forum

How much are the TP Bundles for SEA server?

IMC can you post early the TP BUndle Princes ?

hey, can you read the announcements? thanks

1 Like

You mean the one where they say there will be 100TP/300TP/500TP bundles? I dont remember there being any prices in that thread…

@ravecrozz, the only guess i have is that they have said 100TP will be around $9 USD. So whatever that will be with regional pricing in your currency… Somewhere around there.

Edit unless they meant the 100/300/500 tp bundles would straight up replace the current ones… which means $10, $30, $50 USD… If thats what it is, i hope they give discounts for buying the higher priced bundles. Only makes sense to.

2 Likes

Did you not even read the question? He asked how much they would cost. Not even sure what point your trying to make.

Merde. Cant you analyze what they said? It’s true what they say, common sense isnt so common anymore. Figure it out for yourselves.

1 Like

You are an idiot. Maybe your just a troll, but im going to say this anyway.

He asked what the prices are. You said read the announcement. I said there were no prices and then you quoted “they will be region specific soon after the games open release” 3 times like it was supposed to prove some kind of nonexistant point.

No other explanation other than your stupid or a troll.

1 Like

Means they haven’t decide the pricing yet. So chill. :grinning:

1 Like

The reason why I asked is if the TP Bunldes are way pricier than the ones in DLC packages right now, I might go hoarding those so I can save money, that’s all no need to fight.

CORRECT!

meaning wait till the TP bundles are actually released, and just go look at the prices then.

the TP bundles don’t have a price listed, so how are you going to determine whether they are more or less expensive than anything?

meanwhile, yes; all the founders’ packs are INCREDIBLY cheap. “about $60 of TP” in founders’ pack 1… and the total price is $25 US. and that isn’t even including all the other items in the pack.
if we could buy multiple founders’ packs, people would be buying dozens of them.

Lol, so he says “go look at the announcement”. Where they dont actually tell you anything about pricing… If he would have said “they havent released pricing” I wouldnt have commented on it.

I guess you guys dont get it. oh well. Thats what i get for trying to be helpful.

facepalming so hard rightnow

I heard from someone that prices are…

yes, they didnt mention pricing. They didnt say they havent decided, they didnt say they have decided in that announcement. The guy was just asking what they are lol. That announcement in no way answered his question. You guys have issues.

I personally already knew they never announced prices, but “they are to be region specific soon after release” Do you honestly think that says “prices will be announced soon after release?” no, because they mean 2 different things.

You must also be the kind of person who thinks that bot announcement said it was ok to afk farm.

dude.

we can’t buy them now, so it doesn’t matter what the prices are.

they can’t put them up for sale without giving them prices.

so as soon as they go up for sale, you’ll be able to see what the prices are, the same as everyone else.

I know, but the announcement didnt answer the question which is the point im trying to make. Maybe if it said prices would be announced at a later date. Then id go say read the announcement, but all it said was prices will be region specific.

I already know that prices arent up yet, you cant buy it yet and we will know later, but again, not everyone knows this and the announcement doesnt say this.

that’s also the point we’re trying to make.

how the hell is anyone going to know the prices before they are announced?

My comments were directed to sylvain and sylpid who seem to think the announcement says it will be announced at a later date. This was no longer about “what are the prices” for a while now.

Of course, i already knew it will be announced at a later date.

1 Like