Tree of Savior Forum

How good its runecaster without ice skills?

i want to make a wiz3/linker2/runecaster/featherfoot, and max rune of giants, rune of justice, and rune of destruction.

Rune of Destruction is great, Gigants is fun, Justice sucks.

if you go for the fun , then yea rune caster is okay but in term of dps , it’s very bad compare to other class ( without cyro skill)

Not even with cryo skills, it’s really only good with Cryo-Kino.

Disagree, Rune of Destruction has the best damage in game, but you need to hit multiple enemies at the same time, perfect for Linker.

And well the costume is insane

i didnt say rune of destruction is bad , not the best but it good becauce of 400% magic damage scale (kinda like meteor ) , but it has 90 sec cooldown :\

i just saw you can’t attack with rune of giants, only jump… well that sucks… not even auto attack??

afaik you can auto attack

You will be alright.see @stalker.rick guide with that exact same build to help you give a insight.
What I can tell you beforehand is that your skill rotation will be weak until Featherfoot. (I have a exact same build but with Necro instead of RC). Your leveling process will be limited to each cooldown of JP, HK and MM. So learn to love magic missile, it will be your main damage dealing skill until rank 6. I recommend leveling the attribute of it, because you will still be using it after RC and FF as well. The good thing is that it will do wonders with JP + HK.

1. You can autoattack
  2. You can jump, each jump on the enemy deals the same damage as autoattack (to all enemies you jump on).
  3. You can jump and autoattack at the same time so it’s even more damage :smiley: