Tree of Savior Forum

How does monk punch so fast?

no its not the ping…

But it is. The lower the ping, the faster you can spam 0CD skills.

So what is it then XD?

nobody knows, but its not the ping. ping is delay, if u keep pressing the skill (0 cd) in the end it will atack at the same time as someone with low ping.

ping only affect when u use a skil for the first time, if u spam it, as long as ur ping is lower than 250-300, it doesnt matter.

Maybe that’s how fast Double Punch is now.I guess it got buffed then with the animation increased.

I’d guess that this person has Quicken buff active

true… 20FKINGCHARS…

Yes, it had some general animation increases for all monk skills a month or so ago.

1 Like

Quicken only affects auto-attacks, not skills.

As I said, it is low ping.

Quicken is only for AA not skills though.

The Monk Double Punch wasn’t part of the list of the animation increasing tough.

http://pastebin.com/gRWPfJam

[Monk]
[07/01/2016]
- The following skills animation speed increased slightly.
Skills Affected: Palm Strike, Hand Knife, 1 Inch Punch.

The original notes mentioned it had applied to all the animations, although - in the translated ones i have written i had left in the ones that data-miners identified.

1 Like

Your right

My friend recorded a ktos session and it looks like Double Punch animation did got a buff

@Kiblaster
How’d you guys know for sure? With how skills are weirdly coded in this game, increasing attack speed might aswell be the same as decreasing the after cast delay as far as I know.

Thank you for pointing this out, i’ll make some edits to the monks list of changes now.

1 Like

QUACK QUACK ty all for tlling me !@!!@8u182yuw8uqADdiladinhsadfkjasndfabsndSWBFsdfSWDNHADFIUadinadsiADdfiohZFOID

also gwenyth your picture is from a popular bara artist right??? ! ! !! ! ! OMG HWO LEWEWDWDDDDDD YOU’RE SO LEWD!!!

monk is cute quack quackk

You can be right and I would love to see many skills to be tested when the servers open.

Especially Chronomancer skills

Unfortunately don’t know the Artist for the picture, It’s the character Edan Ho from the game HeroWarz. ( Official Artwork i believe)
But if you know, who is the artist i would be happy to know. :slight_smile:

(apologies for pure offtopic post, you can reply via PM )

Apparently there is a bug of some sort

Using other skills to cancel the animation to give the loop effect.

That video could explain the iTOS specific nerf to Sky Liner, it’s weird because when she was weaving her ‘rush’ it wasn’t going on cooldown, but you can see the mana costs being counted. I don’t believe it’s possible to do the same with double punch though.