Tree of Savior Forum

How Do You Move Towers In GBL?

1 trick to do this is by using Sadhu’s Astral Body Explosion knockdown effect. The knockdown effect can move the tower around.

But, from your description

Even if the opponent were using Sadhu’s Astral Body Explosion knockdown to move your tower to their base, they would need to do that at least (roughly) 30+ times and it would take a while to do that unless if they had multiple Sadhus and utilized Chronomancer’s Pass.

I don’t think I saw any Sadhu on their side. Would knockback skills or telekinesis work?

Our guild haven’t tried using knockback skills against the tower ourselves, but you can try these skills out : Archer’s Heavy Shot, Quarell Shooter’s Stone Shot, Cryomancer’s Gust, Peltasta’s Rim Blow, Rodelero’s Targe Smash, etc.

But knockdown skills like Bash, Earth Wave, Doom Spike, etc, do not work.

I don’t think Telekinesis works, but Swap might work.

Lol. That was a fun(ny) match.

1 Like

Very fun(ny) indeed.

I found this video of our match.

Could you tell me how is this achieved?

Seems to be the Sorc’s Mirtis moving it

1 Like

Yep, that’s the Sorcerer’s work, all right.
What a nice trick they have there. Nice job AvantHeim. :joy:

Falconer bird/fulldraw should both move it.

We have a Sorc2 riding Mirtis and its skill can knockback and move objects. My guildmate says he can even move AFK farmers.

1 Like

I see. But why did @shiyanuu made his video private?

Probably because he doesn’t want anyone else to know about their strategy. It’s their rights to do so.

However, considering there will be so many players accusing their guild for cheating/exploiting (even though they do not do that) just because those players have less knowledge and experience about the game, AvantHeim are forced to reveal about how they could do it.

And now that people have seen how they did it, the video owner immediately took it down. You already got your proofs that they are not cheating anyway.

I’ve been in the similar position so many times with my guild, so I’m not surprised.

I’d say nice job to AvantHeim for founding that trick. I know that you guys are the top guild from SEA. I wish there is a way where we can face off against each other someday. GG and keep up the good work!

Okay. How do you return the tower tower to the original position if it’s moved?

You put a spy in the ennemy guild so he can reverse what was done.

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t think you can do that.

The fact that we cannot hit or hurt our own tower makes it impossible to move it back.

Then is it intended? Other skills like Rush, Bash, Doom Spike can’t move the guild tower, why does Sorc’s Mirtis can?

Because those skills are pure knockdown, not knockback (besides Rush that can slightly knockback the enemies).

There are so many hidden mechanics in the game.
You can’t assume everything that you don’t know is possible are bugs/unintentional and say that people who use it are exploiters.

Cleric’s Fade for example. It allows you to walk through magic circles like Flame Ground, Frost Cloud, etc. No one thought about it and maybe the first ones to figure it out will be treated as exploiters also. But the developers did nothing about it and the skill stays that way.

Nobody is accusing nobody of exploiting, but I’d step in on this one and say that this stuff is pure bug exploitation. I don’t believe IMC intended for a freaking TOWER to be moveable, much less so in an event. Because if this was so, then GBL would involve who has the most Sorc’s with Mirtis and knockdown skills and who can steal their towers first. As to quote a rule in the Top Guild Event: “Please note that you will not be allowed to abuse bugs, you may be disqualified as a result”.

This game is already buggy as hell, with exploiters, hackers and whatnot. The best workaround would be to change the unit property of the tower so everybody can have fair game. But with the things as they are, every guild should have at least the DECENCY TO FIGHT FAIRLY. Kill the enemy, destroy the tower. This crap is not a feature, it’s a bug jfc.

Moving enemy towers is very obviously against the game’s design. You were never intended to do it. That this guild found a game breaking issue and, instead of reporting it, decided to use it in order to win a match constitutes bug abuse. Sugarcoating and mental gymnastics doesn’t change this fact.

7 Likes

That sounds pretty funny, but it has no place in competitive play, with real money at stake.
It might not be an exploit, but it definitely deviates from norm and asking staff for clarification if this is indeed a feature won’t hurt anyone. Just because some odd things are intended, doesn’t mean all of them are.

1 Like