Tree of Savior Forum

How do i reset my stats?

Hello all,

Due to having a busy life and i only get to play for 1 hour at night, i got my char to level 35 so far, and it took me a long time to figure out this game…anyways i was wondering, as a 10€ pack user, how am i able to reset my char stats?

If i need to make a brand new char i might drop off this game. Not worth my time anymore, but if there is an option…

thanks…

You can buy the 50 dollar pack to get skill and stat reset. Other than that skill point reset can be bought from tp market for 88tp.
At such low lvl I would just start over and save the resets for later. Its bit even sure if orwhen they will release statpoint resets in the tp market.

But, can i buy a level 3 pack on the same account?

:o

Yes you can have one of each pack…
But since you are only 35 i dont think you should reset… the status you put so far wont make a big diference late game on level 150 or so…

Still confused,

right now i already have a level 1 pack.
Can i buy a level 3 pack now?

What class/build and stats did you go for? @alexbc29 is right thats to early to be using a stats reset potion. and yes you can buy the level 3 pack if you never purchased it on the same account.

Well,

Arch 1 -Quarrel Shooter 1, atm i’m level 41.

I went for Dex and Con, and no str…and i am struggling really bad killing mobs.

How much Dex and Con did you put?

So now i have Dex 32, Con 27 and 15 Str

:frowning:

Its fine then…you dint do wrong…just invest in some Str now, no metter the build you want you ill need Str,Dex,Vit
Spr helps a bit too but it depends on what kind of build you want.
Qs is relly bad until you get C3 Running Shot thats why you get on early levels…keep spaming Multishot and Oblique shot until you get Qs C2 where you get Rapid Fire

1 Like

Thank you so much guys, i’m going for machine gun build

1 Like

Im doing that too…just warn you that this build takes a loooot longer to farm and level up than the others…you ill need a loot of pacience ^^

I will. So, for now invest on str for ever? or?

Depends… im investing more in Dex…
like 2 Dex: 1Str : 1Con
Im doing it until 250Dex…Then ill be only Str and Con…
I want a good Crtic Chance with a Decent Crtic damage…
You can use the cafrisun set + buffs from pardoner + Arde Dagger for a relly good damage

My top itens will be…

Thank you :slight_smile:
Can you tell me your stats and level right now? just to have an idea.

Im at work right now
But im lvl 100 and i think
43 str
42 Con
94 Dex
20 Spr

Thanks a lot for all the information :slight_smile: