Tree of Savior Forum

[Highlander Lancer build] If trans sticks around.. (PvP)

Tree of Clerics…only PD whales are safe!

1 Like

Haha what a disappointing realization.

Well, there is supposed to be a rebalance. Let’s just hope things dont get worse.

3 Likes

I agree. But for now it looks like dethrone is still the best swordsman skill to pierce trans equipment just because of its overwhelming PATK and ease of use.

I wouldn’t trade dethrone for something that works 60-80% of the time, it’s just not reliable enough for me.

Hope Dethrone stays that way even at Rank 9. One more advancement route for my corsair3.

1 Like

Yeah, I too think Dethrone is fine the way it is now. Some people just don’t know how to counter it (you can jump away or spam jump at the right time to dodge it). Then there’s a myriad of invulnerability skills that can mitigate its damage. There’s R7F as well.

I hope Dragoon gets a CC skill (or maybe CC attribute for Gae Bulg), an escape and/or a gapcloser skill at C3. I really love the class’ flexibility since its builds can either be mounted or on foot. I’d love for it to be more viable as a foot PVP class.

please suggest imc to disable trans in pvp if they don’t want to remove it, i honestly want it flat out removed so new players won’t be so discouraged to play this game… this game is new and it should have more players than a 15 year old game like ragnarok.

@everyone @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @staff

1 Like

Sw -> High3 -> Cata3 -> Lancer looks formidable with the new kToS patch.

Even though skull swing has been nerfed, the rest of the highlander kit looks pretty good still (?). Alternatively, Sw -> High3 -> barb3 -> Lancer.

Honestly haven’t looked into this too much though…

HL3 is garbage in pvp like seriously. You would have to land all those debuffs to even be remotely decent

So in that case is the meta lancer build still gonna be Sw3 -> Cata3 -> Corsair -> Lancer?

The state of the game post re balance for pvp will stay the same. Hard CC will always dominate PvP. I hate to be bias but you going to want Iron hook if you want to be competitive in TBL or restrain.

Yes this build has proven to be very effective in TBL, its a shame you dont see more Lancers =(

Well currently Cata-Goon is pretty good as well. But post-rebalance it seems the lancer build will be better.

Yea I cant argue with the fact that Dethrone right now is op. Long range and does a lot of damage and that root is nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.