Tree of Savior Forum

HIGH ping makes you play LESS

Being rude again? Your commentary was completely useless. You are commenting on a well known issue as tho you actually have a clue.

People who live in the same city where the servers are located, are still experiencing bad, high, unstable ping. So no, naturally location is not the issue here. If you knew anything about the topic before commenting, you would know this.

Please, take your own advice for a moment, and read what you posted before…

1 Like

Okay, let me make this clear. Did ts say he’s in the same city as the server? No. So how can you say that? I’m not experiencing any kind of lag and I’m from the other side of the country. Point is, I wouldn’t be asking questions if there was enough information. Do you even get why I asked in the first place? You’re the rude one here. Trying to pick a fight with everyone in the forums. Yep, I’ve seen your posts, weeb.

60% of the population on every server is Bot and a Spammer.

well i play here in Qatar, im playing SEA servers with no problem in any games.

What a twist man, i though 95% of players in this game were bots

Same here. Just doing dungeon rushes and even missions are a PIA to go through especially when most of the time skills are just significantly delayed (charging skills takes ages to be fully charged).

Leveling a Priest to Monk is incredibly painful and the lag that makes my buffs freeze me in animation for long periods of time make it even worse. Hope it’s fixed soon.

Ah, that may be one of the few reasons. Even if IMC fix their servers (assuming there are issues), they cannot fix the delay or lag that comes with high latency. High latency=high ping. I’m not sure when it becomes noticeable, but you must be playing with over 120ms ping if it’s that bad. Try Fedimian’s IP. You might be closer to it. Are your friends playing from Qatar as well?