Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden Quest on Ruklys Hall of Fame (Magic Power Collection)

Hi,

FYI for those interested or those people who stumbles/ed upon these white beads and shining green lights on ruklys hall of fame and those going for achievement points and rank i just want to share these things :slight_smile:

Doing this quest is nothing hard really, i just stumbled on this while finishing my daily quest from mercenary at fedimian and so i tested it everyday if the time frame was consistent. This quest appears on 12:30-1:30AM server time. I do not know if this appears on a different timeframe on a 24 hour basis, if so pls do share also :slight_smile:

I do not know the purpose of this quest, i hope someone knows so they could also share. This is really simple though, just collect the magic circles (white beads) scattered around an area (see uploaded screen shot for location) and avoid those green shining lights. There are no required quantity on how many magic circles you must collect but i just keep on collecting them until it says “end magic power collection” and gives you reward buff, an achievement point and a +1 rank. I do this 3x while alternating with the guessing game below.

Guessing game quest (almost on every level 200+ maps) There is also this pillar which asks you for numbers from 1-900. You will get a certain amount of ruklys potion if you guessed the number right :slight_smile: + achievement points. I do this 5x while alternating with the magic collection quest above.

Enjoy,
-Winters

There’s a bunch more with useful rewards if you’re interested

@Lostac

Yes sir happy to help, i’ve posted some already but only those that are not on your thread, am planning to post on your thread as soon as i confirm how to trigger these things, so far ive have discovered some but didn’t have enough time to investigate, like the statue that comes out off the floor on crystal mine 1F upper area before the boss during 9-10PM server time, i came across it once and before i could click and do anything, it slowly went down the ground like there’s a switch or something… i didnt have time to go back also because of work schedule… >.< anyways see you around and happy hunting. :slight_smile: