Tree of Savior Forum

Here IMC let me fix this for you

Market Report Function
A new function for reporting RMT has been added to the Market.
- The purpose of this function is to report suspected RMT items, i.e. items registered in the Market with incorrect prices with the intent of being used in real currency transactions (gold sellers, etc.).
- Each item can only be reported once by the same account.
- After an item is reported five times, it will Flagged.
- Items “Flagged” will be evaluated and processed by a GM.
- When an item is considered as part of RMT by the GM, the seller and all linked accounts will be permanently banned, the buyer will have they’re account banned for 30 days for first offence and permanently banned for repeated offence.
- If you feel you have been wrongly banned please send in a support ticket.

Seriously IMC what are you thinking??? I hope that your announcement with more details has something good in it, cause atm all I’m reading in big fat letters is “Please Abuse This”

Edit: I think this sums it up pretty accurately :
But I can honestly admit, there is nothing I’ve seen on the market that I was confident enough that was RMT that I would report if there was severe enough consequences to prevent abuse of this system.

3 Likes

Haven’t you considered the fact that abusing any kind of report feature would cause yourself to get punished? >_> use it wisely.

1 Like

Thats why i wrote that but given the patch notes it doesnt look pretty… at all.
Still hopeful

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That’s a pretty valid point actually, I haven’t thought of that…

This feature is completely pointless. Tell me guys, how often did you see a trade on the market and were 100% sure a gold seller put this there and wanted to report it?

Me not a single time.

Lots of times.

Anyone who undercuts me is using RMT.
Anyone who tries and sells any end game items use RMT.
Anything over 1mil is RMT.

2 Likes

Pretty much my point. xD

1 Like

Lol i see a few people reporting all the arde daggers then spiking the price of theirs so they are the only ones on the market and with the pace these GMs move every item will be locked away for weeks before released to its owner haha

Be aware that some players might be relying on this method to from time to time due to unnecessary price capping on some items ie. Player A can’t sell item X at AH because max price is too low so he instead asks player B to buy loot Y that was priced the same as what item X should be; afterwards he would then just trade item X to player B.

At least until the price capping in AH is somehow fixed, your suggestion would just become a problem resulting from trying to fix another problem - and IMC already has done enough of that.

Honestly i’ve seen a few unenchanted or badly enchanted headgears way above market value but that would be the closest thing I can think of.

But I can honestly admit, there is nothing I’ve seen on the market that I was confident enough that was RMT that I would report if there was severe enough consequences to prevent abuse of this system.

Yeah I’m well aware of this. This is why i atleast implied sales would go through as per normal. Sorry if that wasnt clear. And that flagging would just flag that item to open up an investigation. If GM assessed it wasnt RMT then it would be as if the system wasnt in place to begin with.

this feature can be useful, maybe imc are working on some algorithm & could use user input to help analyze the market

we dont really know what they’re doing (even if theyve been failing a lot)

see:

id report it in a blink :slight_smile:

The RMT guys use random items you would never look at like crystal fragmans and “Wheel” there is a thread someone on here with screen shots of RMT items like crystal fragmants for 700k ea and stuff like that i dont think they would use gear… Eventualy these rmt sellers will strictly be only farming dungeons and will end up trading the person who buys gold talt and tell them to sell to npc lol. No matter what they do the RMT will stay alive. ■■■■ i’'m sure people will be sellong rare end game gear strickly for cash soon

Iunno, i got like 100 of those in an hr or 2 in a party of 5.
That’s a 33% drop and there’s a crap ton of them. Its also a very popular silver farming spot. I could see a dedicated farmer getting that many in a week no problem.

in my experience most of the ‘‘dedicated farmers’’ were bots

spending that much time at bee farm is autistic, it’s just not very profitable.

there are countless better ways to obtain so much more silver

have you been to bee farm recently? nothing but auto-it potion drinking wizards & bots.

A simple example would be seeing an item being sold at a quantity of 1000+, who’d stack that much anyway?

Bank?? I’ve managed to collect stacks of 300-500 not even trying while doing other things.

yeah, but if the bot and gold seller it self abuse this function, they dont give a sh1t …
waiting your silver 2 days is worse already, and suddenly ur item is being held by GM … what now ? lmao