Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Which route to take on my Psycho/Chrono?

Hey guys, im coming back from a 5 months break, and now we have those marvelous rank 8 classes!

But now im kinda lost. Right now im a

132 Wiz > Cryo > Kino 2 > Chrono.

The initial idea was to go Chrono3/Kino3 to make some kind of CC master for PvP, but seeing how powerfull the new skills are, im kinda unneasy. Now im considering going

Wiz > Cryo > Kino 2 > Chrono > Kino > FF2

or maybe

Wiz > Cryo > Kino 2 > Chrono 2 > FF2

or even

Wiz > Cryo > Kino2 > Chrono > Kino > WL > Sage

In these two cases im looking for a versatile class, that can help my team, but dish some damage when necessary. What do you guys think? im so friggin lost and sad T.T

Your current stat build?
FF2 strongest nuke is Levitate -> blood curse. The damage of blood curse depends on magic attack & your max HP (more hp -> more damage).

Other FF skills are single-target or small AoE. Those skills require a linker-featherfoot build to become stronger. Without linker, the FF skill debuff cannot be applied easily to all mobs -> cannot support team with decay & curse.

You may get more info on FF in their thread:

Sage best support skill is missile hole to prevent ranged & magical damage on your party members. Very nice buff vs rank 8 magic & range mobs, and very good for Earth Tower mobs.

Sage thread:

Thanks for the answer greyhiem!

About my stat build its currently 130 con/120 int, but ii have lots of reset potions, so that wont be a problem. Thanks for the Thread links, i have read them but im still not sure about what to do with this one… i might just get back to my 175 Thauma. Right now he is

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thauma 2

Im thinking about going for Thauma 3 then FF2. Seems like a more solid build than this chrono.

Maybe ill keep the original idea and go for the Chrono 3 Psycho 3 and wait for the next classes haha. I dont know if there is anything better to do with this one.

1 Like

Either you go chrono3 or none at all… (except when you want to make a farming build in which you need only for the reincarnate).

I assume you will be ditching quicken and maxing slow & stop? (probably taking 1 point of it for backmask)

Yeah, about that, i was wondering if its really worth maxing slow and stop. Wouldnt it be better leaving them at 6/7 and max quicken?

Thauma and linker fix really nice with FF, but the problem i see its more no have sure spell on your build maybe im wrong but i see many ppl that need surespell for BS skill.

Since quicken does not make skill usage swings faster, its only utility is the attr that increase crit rate (and boosting AA builds like QS and chaplain). So, I think its use is somewhat limited.

You said something about being a CC master, i assumed you will be utilizing all the CC skills. Slow is great when maxed because it increase both the circle duration and mspd reduction… While Stop is also neat (I dont know if it’s a bug or not, but most people dont realize that enemies affected by this can still be damaged by DoTs… any damage source from debuff[like bleedings, incineration, and flame ground(?)], though it will reject direct damage source like frost cloud… one exception would be the ice shard from psychic pressure, which also bypass Stop damage limitation, probably fireball’s missiles will bypass it too).

But dont take my word for it… i have limited experience in PvP. Maybe someone more versed in this area can say something about this

Yeah, i know, it was my first character in the game, and unfontunatly i took pyro for second rank… i think both builds are screwed. T.T

Oh wow, thats new to me! i knew DoTs bypassed stop, but i didnt knew about the shards. Thas really interesting considering i`ve picked cryo/kino. Know i see more value in maxing stop!

the first one can be fixed XD, just do chrono 3 and RC because runeofice+iw+pp its amazing combo and with stop you have nice CC control.

Please note that I play ToS INA and our current patch is still the one with the major card update (where players can equip cards). And i confirm the shard + stop combo is still working. Idk about iToS, so if anyone can confirm… that would be nice.

Yeah, i guess thats the way to go… Hoping for rank 9 having a class with ice skills hahahaha. if not ill prolly take kino 3 to become the true CC class

i hope too, for now i will keep my cryo kino too, its amazing against bosses.