Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] PYRO C2 or LINKER C2? Going SORC C3 at R7

So I am going to go SORC C3. I have quite a dilemma and cannot decide between:

Wiz > Pyro > Link > Pyro > Sorc > Sorc > Sorc

or

Wiz > Pyro > Link > Link > Sorc > Sorc > Sorc

The thing is, I solo most of the time so my build in CBT2 was the first build. Pyro C2 helps you solo play very well as you can do sustain damage on top of your summon.

I’ve never gone Linker C2 before and is SPIRITUAL CHAIN worth it? How does this skill work? Do I share all the buffs I have on instantly with my party members or are buffs shared only after the chain is cast?

Pyro C2:

• 10 total hits on Fireball
  • 100% up time on Flame Ground
  • Flame Pillar is a great skill to have, both for PvE and PvP
  • More solo friendly, you can still hold your own if your summon goes down

Linker C2:

• 8 total enemies link for Joint Penalty as oppose to 5
  • SPIRITUAL CHAIN, great party skill (question is, what buffs are transferable?)
  • More party oriented, relying more on your summon to do damage
  • Nerfed class, with cool downs increased…

I am leaning towards Pyro C2 because I played it in CBT2 and it was a good sustain class, but I’ve seen Sorcerer’s taking Linker C2… what are your opinions on this? Help?

Well… it’s good for when you have a PD, or if you were a Chronomancer with a Quarrel Shooter BFF

bump 20 20 20 20 20 characters

1st build if you’re more of a headstrong, frontliner, solo play less-party-play or less dungeon-play or no plans on guilds kind of guy…

2nd build if like to have a combo of support and DPS and plan on dungeoning and partying a lot. Along with joining a guild for guild battles in the future.

Spiritual Chain is Worth the C2. If you hate Physicial Link, Spiritual Chain will make you love that link all over again. Watch yourself gain buffs that other classes use like a tanks defense buff, or an Archer’s Gung Ho buff. And spread it to the entire group. And yes you spread it to the entire group. As for what happens to the buffs after the chain is prematurely broken that I still haven’t studied.

Note that that skill is only for party play. Joint Penalty and Hangman’s Knot would be your 2 solo skils along with whatever Pyro skills your choose.

I chose linker2 path. Never regretted my decision. At the late game pyro skills are not good, except enchant fire.

i recommend you to take cryo1.

Another good variant - cryo3 instead of linker 2 and pyro1 ( OP in PvP)

Thanks guys, I’ll take Linker 2.

1 Like

Lol Gungho is not even from archers. From this I can tell you probably don’t even know this game well or played this class in-depth personally.

Apparently that skill is on Swordsman.