Tree of Savior Forum

Help Dont know what to do!

Hi I Kind like rune caster and warlock, I was thinking maybe about going
Wizard c3 > Cryo c2 > Rune Caster > Warlock

I read all the guide for wizard but there is no such build at
this one, I dont know if its good, that why I want you people idea.

Thanks a lot and by the way I would prefer to go full pve with my wizard since I already got a musketeer for pvp thx!

If you want PvE wizard go Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock or some other DPS build. Taking Linker if you want support is also very good for PvE.

Rune Caster is not good enough, mostly buffs that you can’t even profit from if you don’t have Ice Wall and Psychic Pressure to make the combo.

Cryo 2 is a waste, Cryo 3 is too good to pass, Wizard 3 is only a damage pumper and all damage you got is from Destruction, Pole of Agony and Dark Theurge, also MM but is not that good up there.

If you want a build like this too much go Wiz 3 > Cryo > Kino > RC > Warlock.

I’d advise you to drop RC, it won’t ever be good unless there is good ice damage to profit from it on our later ranks.

Thank you my good sir I will try to figure out a build because I wanted to go wiz3 ele3 and warlock at first but it seems everyone is going that path so I want to be different thx any idea of a good other dps could be?

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock or Featherfoot is also very good as Kino 3 doesn’t only give you nice damage skills but also some very good irresistable CC.