[Help!] Decreasing skill level, Bugged concentrate and pain barrier

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: [EU] Fedimian

Team Name: Ignal

Character Name: Gernst

Bug Description :
I experienced this, like seven times till now? :expressionless:
I’m doing the usual thing, running dungeons, events, farming for loot, etc. At first i thought its because of a debuff, and only noticied it because of my Concentrate buff suddenly became weaker. But honestly what kind of a debuff would do that, huh? So now i’m sure its a bug. :confused:
I thought my Concentrate buff bugged, and of course if i changed channels or used a portal, it got solved and the skill’s additional damage became the same again. But its not just that skill alone, other swordsman skill became weaker too, their skill level decreases a lot. The missing skill points are not shown though.

My build is SwC3-HopC2-CorC1-DraC1-LanC1. See? I am Circle3 Swordsman

As you can see, no available skill points shown. I use Concentrate lvl 15, Pain Barrier lvl 12 and Double Slash lvl 5, but than how are their skill level suddenly decreased so much without any system message or effect?? Why lvl 4 Concentrate, and why lvl 3 PB, and lvl 4 DS? Concentrate cooldown and SP cost is right at level 4. PB on level 3 costs 46 SP, while here its 50, it seems the attribute are still giving the SP consumption penalty.

Normal Concentrate:

Bugged Concentrate:

8 minutes Concentrate? :rofl: How can that be? It also shows there is 0 sec left, and the buffs’ order is incorrect.

So far i experienced this bug on the following maps, and dungeons (as i remember):

• Hollow Thorn Forest lvl 170 Instanced Dungeon
  • Archmage Tower Dungeon lvl 200 Instanced Dungeon
  • Jeromel Park lvl 292
  • Jonael Commemorative Orb lvl295
  • 2nd Demon Prison lvl 161

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. No certain procedure found yet, it just triggered randomly while battling with monsters

Screenshots / Video :
See above

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : i5
  • RAM : 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz
  • Graphics Card : GTX 750Ti 2 GB GDDR5
  • Mainboard : ASUS
  • Storage : 1 TB HDD, 120 GB SSD
  • Internet Connection : Fiber Power 600 MB
  • Country, Region : Hungary, Europe

Today Server time 3:19 pm happened again in Hollow Thorn Forest.

Thats a lvl 15 Concentrate for me… yeah, the additional damage sucks. :neutral_face:

I checked what is recommended in the Support section to have installed in your system to run TOS with more stability and more smoothly. If you are under Win 7 than it says SP1 (Build 7601) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 latest version is recommended!

Proof i met those requirements:

Aaaaaah, I knew I remembered about an issue like that being reported some time ago. I guess a bug that came back… ?

Does your FPS also drop quite a lot/do you lag when mobbing a lot of monsters ?

Fortunately i don’t get low FPS even on crowded maps and dungeons with a party, so no. I only experience 14 - 18 FPS when doing WB party, or sometimes just for a second in daily dungeon with full party, but thats rare.

@staff
Any idea on his issue ? :o