Tree of Savior Forum

Hello there! (been a while)

patiently awaiting nex icbt :sunglasses: enjoy ur holidays i have one tomorrow to hue :smiley:

Hello IMC Game And Happy Chuseok for you guys too. ^^

Can’t wait to play again, keep us updated, pls :smiley:

Happy Chuseok!! ^^

I hope I would get the chance to play this game in CBT. :slight_smile:

Hope to play the game soon but it seems due to my hectic and busy life I might not participate in the next beta.

And Happy Chuseok to every mate who plays this lovely game <3!

Happy Chuseok to you guys an IMC too.

Thank you Marikim =] and Happy Chuseok! It’s nice to know you all are checking in, appreciate it. I know I speak for everyone here by saying we can’t wait to hear more news about this amazing game you all have spent countless hours on. Hope all is well in the IMC world and thanks again!

We are freat sir… thank you sir for doing a great job on the tos… for making it better day by day…codus to the dev team… job well done guys… keep up the good work…

it is nice to see… even on your busy schedules you still give time to read our concerns and to greet us… GOD BLESS guys… #StillHoping #LetMeBeTheOne(a beta tester)… :blush:

if(betatester){

System.out.print("YEHEY...DREAM COME TRUE");

}
else {

while(depressed){

System.out.print("Don't know what to do...");
        System.out.print("Dreams Shattered....");

if(can't take it anylonger) {

System.out.print("Force to watch watch Boku no Pico... XD because ill be very bored");
                System.exit(1);

}

}

}

I am not surprised hearing the news that you have been listening to our feedback :wink: but thanks for dropping by and be sweet. And way to go for the development progress, it’s been amazing until now!

Happy Chuseok Marikim!

bool betatester = true;

how about something like that…but anyway how creative.

Happy Chuseok!!
it seems my laptop is derping and i cant type in korean ToT
thank you for bringing to us, such an amazing game!
Please stay strong and continue to work hard!

Enjoy the holiday, tasty food, and hopefully a little rest. Doing a great job, just don’t overwork yourselves.

hi, its been a long time, but its nice to hear your you guys again :smile:
Happy Chuseok!

Very exciting, looking forward to hearing more - hopefully another chance to play.

Happy holidays guys.

Thanks mate, good to know that you guys are around.

Happy holiday =)

thanks an update was nice ^.^

Shhh go here and thank them for telling us that we are going to have iCBT again this month (although subject to change).

time to put my new skylake to test this game out

is the cpu still causing bottleneck or not

HYPE!!!

I almost forgot, i had play this game few months ago.

Suddenly some email coming to inbox. :stuck_out_tongue: