Tree of Savior Forum

Healer: build, stat & skill rotation questions

I was able to play during iCBT2, but didn’t get that far (max around 85 I think) as I tried different classes. I had fun playing a bit support with a krivis in a small grind party, and with OBT coming, I planned on playing a full support healer.

Please, give me your opinion on this build :

Stat-wise, I think about focusing on SPR, then STR and CON, just have no idea on the proportions.
I am aware this character will be heavily party-dependent, so any advice on stat and skill/aattck rotation are welcome.

Also, how stone skin actually work ? Does it give a buff like safety zone ? (looks OP so probably not)
Does the buff from aspersion given to members behind me ? the build is kinda close to the buff limit without Daino

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Guess ill post a guide later. I’ll update this post when i do.

My build is so bad it needs a entire guide …

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can’t wait to read it, thanks for update

You can’t Heal effectively with only Cleric c1 and no INT.
BTW, I think you definely should go cleric c1->Priest c2->Pala c3-> Priest c3 because you want Pala c3 as soon as possible. Stone skin gives a regular buff to you and your party members(and yeah, it’s kind of OP).
I also very strongly advise you to max Mass Heal and Resurrection. I don’t think you need Blessing over lv5, ppl will most likely never run out of hits at lv5 and the dmg increase isn’t enough to justify not putting them into Mass Heal/Resu

“Not Today”. Is that what you say to a party member who calls you useless the whole run, and then asks for heals on the final boss when he’s @ 10%? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Build:

Cleric

• This is fine.

Priest C1

• Gotta put at least 1 point into Monstrance for that DEX buff your party will get. I’d advise taking it out of Blessing.

Priest C2

• This is fine.

Priest C3

• Revive does not need to be at 10. 5 seconds invulnerability is more than enough for your party members to receive heals after triggering the Revive effect, and you’ll be using Mass Heal more often. Take 5 points from Revive and add them into Mass Heal and/or Stone Skin.

Paladin C1

• This is fine.

Paladin C2

• This is fine.

Paladin C3

• This is fine.

Entirely up to you, but I’d advise going 2:STR 1:SPR 1:CON. Going Paladin C3 gives you enough reason to contribute to DPS (within reason), and other than Stone Skin and Deprotected Zone on Bosses, there’s not much you’re benefiting from by putting most points into SPR. Also, you should consider dropping Priest C3 for Cleric C2 if you’d like the ability to heal easier. The only thing you’ll really be sacrificing by doing that is Stone Skin.

It gives a buff that increases their Block stat, which increases their chance at blocking physical attacks. It won’t proc all the time like safety zone, but it’s still useful.

It buffs your allies who are infront of you. You can just re-position yourself if you want to hit all of them.

It sure is. Make sure you use certain buffs wisely. Revive in particular should be saved until the Boss fight(s).

1 Like

I was thinking something less original, what do we say to the god of death?
But yeah, yours work too =)

I didn’t put any point into Monstrance because I wasn’t sure how the aspersion buff spread, would be a shame to erase my own buff. So two birds one stone.

I choose Revive over Mass Heal to get 30% to 50% heal over 20% to 28%, but I have no real idea how hard mobs can hit, and if 20% heal every 30sec is huge/ok/meh regarding sustainability.

From what @iago_l and you said, I will probably get Cleric C2, as it seems I have underestimate the mobs DPS.

For stats oriented SPR, I had barrier in mind as well, hard to realise how effective a buff/debuff can be and how it will scale with mob/boss stats. I need to find a balance between STR and SPR.

:blush: Thanks :blush:

Here’s the link to the guide. Sorry if it’s not what you were looking for but everything is from testing in kTOS.

1 Like

No one talk about that Max level Aspersion?

few point on Turn Undead and Conversion can’t do anything you gonna max Conversion for fun with 10 minions or no at all.

After the paladin patch, turn undead is great to put extra points in. If you want Conversion feel free to drop Resist Elements, it’s not totally required. Then put all your extra points in Turn Undead.

Conversion is an all or nothing skill, more points allow you to convert more enemies. Keep in mind, the attribute scales with STR.

The new Turn Undead animation is really nice. Try it out instead of getting Resist Elements, level 4 is good enough for me as I will be getting Resist Elements at c3 instead and maxing it.

edit: Monstrance and Aspersion are not MUST HAVE skills either! You are better off reserving the buff slots for safety zone, barrier, bloodletting, fire enchant, ein sof or even revive. Not dying and invulnerability for 10 seconds is better than a little extra evasion and crit rate.

Good luck!~

Just finished reading your feedback, I learned a lot :grin:

Thanks for sharing, it’s easy to theorise on a simulator, I need to rethink all this

I don’t post often so I’m glad to help for once.

1 Like

as a support healer

you should have c2 cleric and get lv10 heal and safe zone

lv 5 heal is really not enough now

stone skin is still op especially you have high spr

after new patch cleric can get more than 5 buff now

buff limit of cleric is 7 , all job can learn atr to get one more buff limit in r5

so cleric have 8 buff limit now

most of popular heal supporter in kcbt is

cleric -> priest c3 -> Chaplain -> cleric

CON SPR style

high SPR stone skin make your team really indestructible

also good at heal .

buff from priest and chaplain will bring ton of damage to your team

especally for archer 's Running Shot +Kneeling Shot combination

this combination so powerful that you can see archer everywhere

in solo . even you all in CON and SPR . priest and chaplain buff can easily carry you to r6 r7

sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqT7Hw7OoTY

1 Like

Here’s some more about Paladin skills. There were a lot of questions and people were still confused.

Thanks, I have kept checking your thread already :wink:

Really cool of you to take time and share, thanks again !

1 Like