Tree of Savior Forum

Guilds can be deleted by command by anyone, big glitch! Guilds disappearing everywhere

Fix this ■■■■. Within 20 minutes of it appearing on reddit, my guild got disbanded suddenly. You don’t need to be the guild master, you just type /destroyguild in chat and voila, its all gone. All that talt-encrusted hardwork into the shitter from whence it came.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i feel sorry for your guild dude… i hope they compensate to what is lost.

this post needs a bump

If i lose my guild everyone else should too. Maybe IMC will act quicker this way.

1 Like

Imagine the guy who typed /destroyguild just out of curiosity… you would never know which of your guild members did it lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello all of our Saviors!!

We’ve already solved this problem and woulde like to say you so ~~~

much thank you all of you for reporting us

Once again thank you all of our saviors!! :sunglasses:

Here is link to check out : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=414

Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

3 Likes

What is being done in order to restore guilds that have been disbanded? You can’t expect communities (guilds) to sit on their hands waiting for a resolution from IMC, nor can you expect us to foot the guild’s creation fee and re-create our guilds and flush all the talt we have donated to increase the guilds level down the toilet… Also while we wait for your fix, we risk having our guilds names stolen. So give us a resolution or at least assurances and an expected timeline to resolve this.
@STAFF_Max

2 Likes