Tree of Savior Forum

Guild WAR BUG on neutral mode

Server : [SA] Silute

Team Name : kiinhu

Character Name : kinhuz

Steam Account : https://steamcommunity.com/id/kyon1/

System Information : GTX 1060 6gb, intel i7, 16gb ram

Type of Bug : Guild Content Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : 09/12/2018 07:58 Server time, West Siauliai Woods

Steps to reproduce the issue : Send war to an neutral guild - i do not know exactly how…

Description : Paradise Guild has send an war when my guild were neutral!

From what I saw in the terms of services " You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits. " this is a case of penalty to those who are taking advantage of this error.

2 Likes

Paradise noobs sent me war on neutral, not that i mind because i’m not even playing but they should be punished.

Our guild happened to be not neutral without warning more than 4 weeks ago, after that
it doesn’t allow us to change the status even with guild master character or any guild member with permissions, we all receive the same error that I’m showing in the video
Server Klaipeda, Guild Tornado

Hook64 possibly?

Slash20

I’ve done talking with the Devs, Apparently, it is their purpose that the Guild Neutrality shouldn’t be an indefinite action. The Guild Neutrality shall expire on every two months and need to re-issue the neutrality at that time again. It may be related with something going on the Guild War Feature, but I have to find out further.

1 Like

Paradise Recruit :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.