Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Neptune's Bounty (Open and Recruiting) iTOS

You can find our application here!

5 Likes

Wiee~ (ow)o Neptune’s Bounty - Here we come o(wo)

Oh… and we got Cookies, Nova just doesn’t want to share, so didn’t mention it :3

So your guild focuses more on subjectiveness rather than objectiveness, well that’s not good at all.

I agree, we definitely think about situations rather than objectively criticizing them without context. It’s definitely not for everyone! That’s why we have an application ^^

This is perfect! Our alliance will surely be good.

Hooray Alliances! :smiley:

Be a part of the family and may we have great joys farming for those sweet sweet loot together!

Rothene, we need to get more people in here to spice things up! >:

But the only thing to talk about now to spice things up is what we plan to do when the game is fully released! It makes the wait more painful… ;~:

ABOUT TIME NOVA

Anyways. Please join if you’d like you guys. It’d be nice to see new faces around and chatting with you. :grinning:

I don’t think I could give up on that while playing. Where is the fun in that anyway? Still looks nice otherwise, hf in the game :smile:

[quote=“kill5link, post:11, topic:20481”]
I don’t think I could give up on that while playing. Where is the fun in that anyway? Still looks nice otherwise, hf in the game[/quote]
There’s plenty of ways to have fun without being a complete ■■■■ to someone else and ruining their gaming experience.

Noone said you can’t tease, rib, and joke around, just don’t be a ■■■■.

It’s a pretty simple philosophy, not sure why so many people are having difficulty grasping it ^^

1 Like

Probably because it’s such a loose definition that you can use it at any time as an excuse to act solely on your whim. Which leads to the guild’s authority persons to act the way your request asks people not to be like. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind of like a one-sided relationship lol

It’s not really one-sided at all. I don’t know of many successful guilds that don’t moderate their members and have guidelines for behavior. In all honesty, there shouldn’t be a need to tell people not to be dicks in the first place. Unfortunately, you do have to types of players who enjoy ruining other peoples time.

Perhaps you’d be interested in reading part of our Charter

“These rules are not complete and are not intended to be. The excuse “but there’s no
rule about it!” will never be accepted as an excuse for bad behaviour.
It is expected that all users are intelligent and mature enough.”

This is pretty much why there’s only one rule, and why its definition is “loose”. As a guild, we don’t accept people who enjoy ruining other’s gaming experience. If that is something people are interested in, I’m sure there’s many other guilds willing to accept them being a ■■■■.

If you disagree with being in a guild that monitors it’s members, perhaps you’re better off applying elsewhere. :point_right:

[quote=“Aurunia, post:15, topic:20481, full:true”]
If you disagree with being in a guild that monitors it’s members, perhaps you’re better off applying elsewhere.[/quote]
Simmer down, simmer down ^^;;
I’m sure he was just confused by how not being a ■■■■ worked.

1 Like

I have nothing against moderation. Quite on the contrary, I like a strict set of rules. Although a guild should judge according to the situation and not just blindly follow the rules. I think you would agree there.

But guidelines and promises are just words. They don’t tell you much.
Looking at the attitude of people after disagreeing with one of their statements in some harmless posts on the other hand tells you more than the guild ad ever could.
Usually the more easily offended the reaction is, the less mature their members are.

I hope it didn’t inconvenience you too much.
It’s just the fastest, most sure-fire elimination process to find a suitable guild for me.

Game goes up soon if there is no delay. Have fun folks :smile:

[quote=“kill5link, post:17, topic:20481”]
Game goes up soon if there is no delay. Have fun folks[/quote]
No worries at all! It makes our job easier when people act antagonistic from the beginning.

Good luck on your guild hunt!

Alright, so far the only members I’ve been able to meet up with in-game are

Name - In-game
Icystare - Icystare
Aurunia - Aurunia
Mr.Nova - Casanova

Feel free to invite any of us to a party if you want to play together!

Welcome to Melon, Fair, and Silk!

Our newest members!