Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide][Re:Build][Optimal Full Support]

60lv attri is enough for casual player and it’s 1.9m
You only need to invest in DS, while Foretell and Twist of Fate is awesome as they are
I stand for Ora being not about Death Sentence, but about all other utility skills. DS is just a nice bonus

It isn’t a waste since you get Death Sentence with Reset Attribute so you can spam it over and over in a DPS build. If your goal is to completely destroy challenge modes then go Oracle - Inquis - Zealot. Pop arcane energy, divine might, death sentence and then unload. Rinse and Repeat.

If you need to wait on cooldowns, pop foretell and you are immune. It works very well for DPS builds.

For CM there are much more viable cleric build, that can solo CM5 in 7 minutes
But sure, Re:Build gives variety. As usual it’s the matter of personal taste / optimization

and those are…

I’ll tell when I will be exhausted with grinding :smiley:
Don’t want it to be mass-copycated / nerfed till I’ve juiced it out :open_mouth:

Is this build still viable?

Almost all parties want a Diev now. Priest and Oracle are still wanted.

pretty much this nowadays
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41872.15216175.235b918adab5c5.11243a6a75.1f3a45556595

general endgame Gear:
Skiaclipse Varna Cloth with Aqkrova Set effect

Not Plate (in pve)

Varna, only 1-Hand Mace, and Shield

SPR and CON and Healing Stat
3rd and 4th stats can be evasion / block / or blue defense stats vs medium or cloth

Carnas Zeisty or Moringponia Juoda Jewelry

1 Like

Can I use the same monster cards? Btw, thank you so much for the previous answer

Oh didnt look at cards

Red: none or Mothstem.
Blue: Zaura or Nuaele or Varle King
Green: Linkroller
Purple: 1-3 Gazing Golem, maybe Yeti

You dont attack often, Focus on buffs/debuffs/healing, not on statue effect cards (and dps already use them too)

1 Like

I’ll try this build, thanks again

Can I ask something else? Why should I use Cloth? From what I understand, only Def M is better, dont understand that sets at all

This https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/401024 is really good.
And with Cloth+Shield you got enough Defense of both types.

1 Like

Ahhh I got it, but where I active this arts? I have only the basic that increse 20% Magic Damage when equipped with 4 cloths

https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=62

1 Like

whaaat… thank you bro that will help A LOOOOOT, inclouding my other perso… really thank you

I’d suggest Centaurus because you’d want more AoE attack ratio for Turn Undead in case you ever plan to do CM or Dimensional Collapse

or Boruble card (most healing). Zaura still most valuable.

or Velcoffer Sumazinti set, also works well for your party to deal more damage once the enemy loses 25% defense. Be aware that Laima will soon no longer reduce legendary set effect CD times,though.

Yes of-course.
But they are not available in the game now. So if someone does not have them from weeks ago… would be pretty expensive to buy them.

should I go full SPR in attributes points?

Sure, but we dont have many nowadays.
Maybe in con if you cant get that from gear rolls, but later in spr

Have you seen about the update today? do you think it changes a lot for Clerics in the new patch?