Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Big Bossing: Part 1 World Bosses (outdated as of 8/1/2017)

noticed it several times before, not sure what causes it, but for some reason only ranks 1 and 2 will pay out. makes 30 man deathweavers really stupid when it does happen (and they were dumb enough already)

all shiny, jackpot or flashing (w/e you call them) wbs are not normal they have their own spawn rules, I have no idea how to cause any to happen, I’ve heard of all sorts of things though. Cerbs 2 hours early, chappa on 2f, never heard of one showing in ch2 though

I don’t think there is DPS threshold. One time, I got rank 5 in Fire Lord just by hitting it with one-skill, there were just 5 of us in map. The bugged ranking usually happens (or seen) at Dullahan which I don’t mind but it’s annoying when it happens to Blut. We suspect it has something to do with Reversi. Like if Reversi is used too many times or in a certain way, it bugs the other’s DPS and hence bugs the ranking. Anybody else noticed?

There was once people reversi my ele lock on dulla i din’t get ranked ( i do see 5 ranks) i still get the cube and i was solo. so not sure what happen lol. that might be one case

For demon lord world boss there is a damage thresh hold. Ellaganos as well.

The moment you deal 500k damage to ella you will get ranked no matter what as long as he dies within the 500k damage of the 10 second you dealt (you have to hit him to prevent your damage dealt fading away).

Unless there are more than 8 people who dealt more than 500k damage throughout.That will be a different case.

yes I have noticed it on several occasions, no it has nothing to do with reversi. reversi is a way to deny cubes from other builds that use a majority of magic circles ie krivs/tao

small update, added 330 bosses obv still need to add more info, will do so later. scrapped some info on 280s as an update changed them significantly. Cleaned it up a bit make it easier to read.

Will fill in info as I go, cross fingers it doesn’t take long.

…and you need to rewrite ur guide once the wb rework patch hit us, will you? :worried:

i keep hearing things about ‘the patch’ and I would so long as i don’t take another hiatus from the game.

either way would be super appreciative if you gave me a link to the supposed wb rework patch