Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] 315 Dungeon - Fantasy Library

still unconfirmed in KToS

yea pretty sure its a hoax. my guildmate checked on ktos forums and no one ever got practonium from 315 dungeon.

2 Likes

Great so the only way to get practonium is the quest and the gatcha 2.0?

i believe 330 wb drops practonium as well but so far no one found one in telsiai yet

the real p2w is yet to come

who cares just wait for the real p2w h4h4. It will prolly come out with the paper cubes i swear. IMC is just gonna milk ā€œusā€ dry.

If it does, it would benefit the f2p players because whales would sell excess mats for silver and they would compete for those shiny silver since they arenā€™t the only whales in need of it.

donā€™t worry with the amount of whales prac is prolly stable at 10-20m

ItĀ“s a Bad thing!
Damn if this goes on with r9 we get the recipe+mats from gatcha 3 xD
ItĀ“s not good for free players in the end if it goes on this way.
There is nothing to get ingame as free player to sell if all the high stuff is only aviable from gatchasā€¦

ItĀ“s like spiral with R8 it may be fine but with more new content the stuff free gamers can get ingame (like sagewall ect) will fall of badly.

Now Iā€™m reminded of the weapon and armor +X deeds, bravery bag (heroic backpack), guyak, costumes with stats, etc. - at least RO allowed us a few years to enjoy the game without it feeling P2W.

1 Like

Youre talking about the level up games Happy Hour madnessā€¦not hour though happy hour everydayā€¦Just top up and get all the rarest equips you can get ingameā€¦that happend few years before finally plugging the plug of proā€‹:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

one member of my party got a Dhrag Necklace from 315 dun cube. Not sure which one of the two cubes he got it from.

Hereā€™s a link to the said Necklace: https://tos.neet.tv/items/583110

yeah thats one of the loot there