Tree of Savior Forum

Grind: Thoughts and Suggestions

I’m not sure what to say about this. It’s not like I can understand Korean, or even have access to the kCBT itself to formulate my own opinion. I almost want to say the fault lies with the players there, but again, I can’t really say or opinionate.

Thank you for dropping by, Garfy. I like your graphs and like your posts.

Funny that you mention monkeys when your avatar is a banana.

Pfffff this post give me ebolasidacancer…

Large parts of the game are written in Lua. It’s all there on your computer right now (if you downloaded the beta client). If you know how you can go and look at it this very second.

1 Like

waiting for @FreeMan to apologize to @Garfy :wink:

C’mon enlight us with your infinite wisdom and knowledge. Show us how your genius mind decoded the game code.

Google something called IPF Suite.

I’ll even make it easier for you http://www.tosbase.com/news/115/IPF-Suite-released/

Damn, that was hard.

You only executed a program to extract ipf and you where acting like a genius programmer…

He is the real good programmer here. And you still been a MONKEY.

The information was real but not your skills. Instead sharing the information you quietly acted like as a silly.

@HSGHHH And yes, do you want to eat my banana?

I never acted like anything. I stated facts and then when you accused me of lying I proved that what I said was true.

Also, only a MONKEY reinvents the wheel, and the tool you linked to is vastly inferior to the one I am using.

Inferior because the information is not displayed directly? Is the same or better because you can search on multiple files with console cmds.

Was true, but you where hidding information when i asked for the source…

I’m not a programmer (i just know something, but is not my work) and i haven’t played granado espada to know what IPF means.

But eh i don’t care, you don’t wanted to share this with the community… is fine.

It’s inferior because the tool I’m using has more and better features. I can see every file type associated with TOS, not just code but 3D models, textures, graphics, sounds, scripts, databased, xml files and more. The tool you linked to just extracts them but doesn’t give you any way of viewing them unless they are raw text.

Yeah, but allows you do to a search on multiple files. Can you do that with your tool?

Yes? Why wouldn’t I be able to?

I don’t know never tried the tool that you are using. I’m just looking the code.

And he was writing since 1-2 january… he is not reinventing anything.

I have no idea where this thread is going now, nor do I have any idea why @FreeMan is getting so fanny flustered over nothing. I’m only concerned with the information provided, not how it was acquired. It’s accurate information too, so what’s the problem?

If you’re going to continue to get your panties in a bunch, you may as well leave this thread alone. I intended this for constructive comments, not petty bickering.

He’s the only one posting like 4 times to share with us the IPF extractor… by playing hard to get… and acting like he was the programmer or whatever he was thinking. And you posted some bananas sheet so i don’t know WTF are u talking about. I’m done here.