Tree of Savior Forum

Gravity pole still bugged

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : All day, all the time!!!

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : All modes

Bug Description : All the time u use gravity pole u’ll have the chance to crash urs and all the party members game!!!

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Cast gravity pole
  2. Cast gravity pole
  3. Cast gravity pole
  4. Cast gravity pole

Screenshots / Video : Not needed since the issue is well know by the community and staff for more than a month now…

System

• CPU : All
  • RAM : All
  • Graphics Card : All
  • Mainboard : All
  • Storage : All
  • Internet Connection : All
  • Country, Region : All

So, are u guys going to fix it or not?? Just say yes or no, so we decide to re-roll class or quit for good. Its impossible to play with this bug… Fail bosses, cut scenes quests, grinds all day long. U just know about it for more than a month and still did nothing. More than 5 maintenances, 2 24h transfers, outfit add and nothing about a bug that just kill the game for all the psychokinos. I just followed all the posts about it and said nothing at all in the hope that it would be resolved, but I just cant take it anymore.

1 Like

This has been going on for months?? Jesus…how can such critical bug been fixing for so long.

i can tell that you’re in agony.

This bug should be on priority list to fix. Psycho3 without GP is like krivis without zaibas. Do the developers even play the game?

God, Do the developers even look the forum posts ? This is a major bug, Can’t belive this is real.

Its impossible to level with this bug. I i get kicked from parties, cant solo at demon prison becuz monsters ignore cc other than gravity pole. this is crazy im trying to get to 177 so i can go rune caster. i cant take this anymore!

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No i got the same problem as wall fix it plz

Greatt!!! no fix for Gravity Pole…

@moderators
Pls IMC! Why does it take so long to fix this crutical bug ~.~. Psy 3 without Gravity Pole is like Ele 3 without Frost Cloud.

2 Likes