Tree of Savior Forum

Got a ton of questions

I’m used to being the one with all the answers, people ask me the questions, but I’m fairly new to this game (Level 222 atm) I’ve been doing a lot of research on mechanics of the game and such but basically everything is incomplete.

To start I looked at cards, I’m a Sorcerer C2 and also considering Necromancer so knowing which cards I like best is important, since I need them for 3 different things, For the Grimoire I’ve been testing stuff as I get the cards and not of them seem great for riding. Is there any that someone feels worth mentioning? Also I’ve looked at equip cards, so far the best ones seem to be the Yeti and the Minotaur, but I can’t seem to find either of those. Where are they?

I’m the type of person who likes to have 1 of each class since I PvP and I wanna not only have options but know what my enemies classes can do, this game makes that a little harder with it’s class system but luckily it gave 4 char slots when I made the account, I found out in order to get my hunter a pet though I needed to delete a character so I did and then I quit shortly after, when I found out I had 5 character slots coming back I gave this game another try, until learning Falconer cannot just replace the Hunter pet with a Hawk and use Hunter skills with the Hawk. So I deleted my Cleric again but now I miss having it. Is there any way for a free to play character to ever get more character slots? This game has the worst trading I’ve ever seen in a game, and it’s made worse by the fact that I can’t seem to buy character slots from other players. Is there ever events that give them out?

I’m on Orsha server is there anyone knowledgeable about this game who wouldn’t mind being asked questions in game when I got them?

1 Like

This is a helpful and friendly guild in orsha. They will be able to answer most of your inquiries.:kissing_heart:

Anyways, some cards are not yet in game and we dont know when they are updating the cards yet.
Character slots can be bought using tp.

1 Like

What do you mean by “great for riding” ? If you want a particular summon that will, for example, walk much faster or something, I’m afraid that’s not really the point of this riding skill.
Those cards aren’t available yet. They will add more levels, and will soon change the effects of some cards (not sure if you’ve seen the already changed description or not), which will also lead to more cards being added.

Sadly, that’s one of TOS’ biggest flaw since we only have 4 free slots available, in my opinion. If you want to make a Hunter-Falconer, that’s 3 slots taken already…
There is no free way to buy them. I guess the only way would be if a friend of yours wanted to buy TP for you on your account or if they added a DLC with TP in it, that someone would gift to you.
And they haven’t been any event-way to get one either (yet ?). Well, we used to get “event TP” sometimes, but they seem to have stopped doing that.
( @STAFF_Ethan any reason why ? The event TP were a nice and interesting addition and event reward)

1 Like

For grimoire summons you only really need templeshooter if you are also necro, or netherbovine + necroventer if you’re not. Templeshooter is good all around, it has a nice auto attack and pretty good burst damage and aoe skills that all benefit from necro decay debuffs. Netherbovine is good for mostly everything as well, fast high damage auto attack with a large hitbox and minor cc and a roar that also has decent damage and aoe. Now for necroventer, it’s just really strong for killing bosses, you’ll only use it’s basic attack but it can hit twice with proper spacing, is very fast and will benefit from the lethargy strike type damage bonus.

As for character slots, unfortunately you can only get it by spending 33 tp unless they eventually give away free character slots again.

That’s why I decided to delete mine, it’s just stupid how useless both the pets and the Archer are. Archer just isn’t as fun to play as in RO, but well, at least it got me a Practonium xD

Gonna build my Alchemist and Krivis>Sadhu>Taoist in these slots next year after Rank 9 release (or never if they close down ITOS before :tired:)

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.