Tree of Savior Forum

Give back alemeth, tenet church, Demon prison, Dina Bee Farm

3 ch per grind map. It’s sad -.-
The game have less players each day, and you are making quit easy (Y)
Maximum level will grow with rank 8, and make the upleveling hardest just let us bored.
Bye fun.

Why do you need more channels? MMO shouldn’t be about taking whole channel for one party. Learn to grind together.

I know it’s frustrating when someone KS you or there is another party on the same spot but it’s all mmo is about. People just get to cozy then they had 5+ channels and they could take one for themselves.

There’s barely enough spawn on a map for one party to be able to continuously PLAY the game instead of waiting around for things to respawn. Heck, even some high spawn maps don’t even have enough spawn for more than one player, like demon prison 2 where some builds can destroy the entire floor before sections of it start respawning

1 Like

And here i do agree - we should expect IMC to increase monster spawn - then we wouldn’t need more channels.

Of course! lets grind on a party with 30 players. :wink:
Do you never played in Silute right?

If IMC would make many spots with mobs on one map then one party could sit in one spot and everyone would be happy.

Why are we even talking about grinding? Somenody just claimed to have reached to 278 by only doing quests

1 Like

Obligatory “GIVE ME MY NECRO/SORC’S PARKING SPACE BACK!!!” post.

1 Like