Tree of Savior Forum

Getting stuck in cutscenes

Same issue here… token being wasted.

Reporting the same issue, makes questing with friends nearly impossible

Edit: Several members of my guild are also reporting the same issue.

Same thing here, impossible to play with party.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_John

Release a hotfix for this asap. It’s literally impossible to play with party because of this bug. Had to keep relogging just to continue with quest.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue.
We’ve already fixed it out then if you have still same issue again.
Please feel free contact to us :blush:

after this comment I tried with my friends but still have a bug… 10:39pm PST (NA server. I forgot server name. It starts with “K”)

Same still having issues, as of 1:40am EDT. On orsha server.
Edit: still issue at 2am after a verifying install and repatch

still with issues here too

yes, the issue still there. sorry but can u guys fix this asap cause this bug is annoying. thanks in advance @STAFF_Amy

They have fixed the problem in the European server?

Still not fixed! Please fix it as soon as possible, its on SEA server varena too! It is really annoying …

Switch channel, don’t relog. It’s quicker.

It doesn’t seem like the issue has been resolved. I had it occur merely 10 minutes ago.

1 Like

@.@ The bug Still be here… Tree Of Kirito

This BUG is still working so actively!! It’s IMPOSSIBLE to play since I always be in a party. PLEASE at least REPORT us back the progress.

Sincerely love this game

Klapedia, just had the bug a few moments aog, please fix.

Silute, exact same issue. I can change channels and I get unstuck, but it is too annoying and I cannot participate in any cutscenes. I also cannot pick up my loot, which my friend and party member receives once it is available. It got to a point in which we chose who gets stuck (me, priest) while the other (quarrel shooter) does the job of killing stuff. AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST. The monsters don’t appear in my Bestiary while they are killed and I am stuck. I refuse to play until these bugs get fixed, since I really enjoy the game but I’m unable to enjoy playing like this. (Got stuck in every cutscene while playing for about fifteen minutes, just a while ago.)

Klaipeda, Same bug for 2 days now after maintenance. I’ve managed to arrange a static leveling party that goes from 1-280 together without anyone over/underleveling and this seriously puts a giant crack in those plans. Kindly fix ASAP.

Fedimian Server, same issue - cutscene = all party members are stuck except the one triggering it
Not possible to do anything during the cut scene
Switching channel after it is possible to be able to move again

I found a ‘fix’ just stay away from the people who trigger the boss or cutscene, at least stay away from 1.5 - 2 entire screens and you won’t be stuck after cutscene

1 Like