Tree of Savior Forum

Gem roasting fees & why theyre so expensive

This kid really needs to get off his high horse, he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about anymore

That’s cute. You start an argument on a solved thread, Lose the argument then create puppet accounts to defend you. That’s about all the attention your getting from me. lol

Roflmao. Yeah, I did that for sure cause I am so worried about my Internet reputation and I have so much time in my hands to make dummy accounts.

Just accept it man, people disagree with you, stop thinking of yourself as some kind of market savior. You just are nothing more than a dude that tried to do something that wasn’t really needed and didn’t accomplished anything. lol

I don’t even know what you’re talking about “losing an argument” you didn’t made any at all. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m merely pointing out that you failed and that’s fine. People will still be purchasing stuff for the price you so much despise.

By the way, if you want to think like this, that’s fine. It shows how self centered you are and how little you care about other people paying 15k a pop. Your only concern is that you don’t want to pay that much so you had to come here to complain about it.

If you have an Alchemist now, you can stop pretending this is actually good and create your own prices. Other Alchemists will still get more money than you, but that’s fine, you’ll be helping people, right? lol

if you want to make money make an afk farm sorc

stick it to the man

So aside from saving the market only with hem roasting would you save people by trading 2delgile to 5 Hp pots or trade 1uosis to 5sp pots? If so I’m looking forward…